"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
wonderful.

why are you swaggyping me? do you not think it's useful to make people get their thoughts on paper? you made literally no mention of this in your post where you said you think they're scum together, you can give any bullshit reasoning later on if i dont ask you specifically what it is in the moment.

and as good as odo is, his "we do what i want" motto, whether right or wrong, isn't fruitful in reading other players if they never give their own damn thoughts on what to do, which is what I want. i want to know what people want to do that isn't decided by just odo telling them what to do so people are held accountable for their opinions and on any given flip. that's what makes wagons worthwhile, that's what makes flips worthwhile.
I was swaggyping junk breh

Junkette

Reaction score
Eum I want to lynch Big Man, that much should be obvious, not sure what you’re reading that says otherwise, Haza.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m voting FOR Big Man, what are you talking about Haza?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
you literally said you're not lynching the 1 shot tracker lol

right after he started sussing you

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
If Junk raises one more good point against Big Man, I'll have to vote with her

Junkette

Reaction score
the not wasn’t supposed to be there, must’ve typed in an n on my phone by mistake and there you go.

Big Man

Reaction score
in what way was it null? :swaggyp here is a quote of you using my reasoning as part of your vote. not sure why you’d lie when the quotes are in this thread.
We have more then enough time left to pursue other options Rugrat. You’re probably not a fan of it being you, regardless of alignment, but it’s not a bad thing to do.

Vote Odo

I remembered you being more aggressive as scum and wanted others to weigh in, and you admitting to it as well just now does look better, cause you can outright deny it and since I haven’t looked for games with you and Mikey playing together, I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to look at you being aggressive as scum early.

I’m fine with Odo for now cause I didn’t like his take on Poyser at all, and Big Man has raised a valid point in regards to his take on CP, I felt CP not being overtly serious on my read back, and I remember CP doing that now as both town and scum, so that’s not up to the caliber of usual town Odo.
and what makes you think other things would have happened? we could have easily just straight lynched Odo.

Junkette

Reaction score
Big Man thinking he was always gonna look bad doesn’t factor in the current context of Odo surviving my shot, there was no way for Big Man too anticipate that as scum.

There you go Rugrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.