"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think claiming 1x specifically is a WIFOM play, and any apathy is at the very least dismissible, and at worst frustration with how the day has gone.

I think his reasons for not voting me are pure shite, and frankly I’m astonished you’re giving him a pass. Not that it matters cause you’ve already had your shot and blown it

Showtime

Reaction score
I think claiming 1x specifically is a WIFOM play, and any apathy is at the very least dismissible, and at worst frustration with how the day has gone.

I think his reasons for not voting me are pure shite, and frankly I’m astonished you’re giving him a pass. Not that it matters cause you’ve already had your shot and blown it

like i said in regards to you, i just dont have absolute resolve in the direction im going.

big man read back in the thread, responded to shit, and then still felt apathetic enough to just die with his claim. what is the point in reading back that whole thing if you're not even going to try to convince people to let you live? he didn't at any point. cp meanwhile did suggest different targets for people to go for and was much stronger in trying to defend himself/get the pressure off of himself and just followed you on big man.

Showtime

Reaction score
then again those remaining on the cp wagon looks kinda trash. hmmmm.

Reactions: RDK

Big Man

Reaction score
so junk spent ages trying to push my lynch with crap reasoning, but left the thread as soon as I pointed out blatant contradictions she’s made. could be scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
so junk spent ages trying to push my lynch with crap reasoning, but left the thread as soon as I pointed out blatant contradictions she’s made. could be scum.

you think that makes her scum? why?

what would you expect from town junk lol?

Junkette

Reaction score
I took my shower :draper2

See no reason to let Big Man live here. How did you contradict my points at all? You said you didn’t vote him cause he was near execution and I felt that was a crap shoot

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m not gonna lynch the 1 shot tracker who’s looked worse then a Bus Driver.

We could let Big Man live to use his role but meh, I’m more convinced he’s scum then CP.

Showtime

Reaction score
I’m not gonna lynch the 1 shot tracker who’s looked worse then a Bus Driver.

We could let Big Man live to use his role but meh, I’m more convinced he’s scum then CP.

why does he look worse than cp?

Status
Not open for further replies.