"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
you think that makes her scum? why?

what would you expect from town junk lol?
admit it or keep trying to argue the point wanting to push my lynch through.

Junkette

Reaction score
Even if it was bunny ears, it wasn’t, why does that matter?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think Big Man and Junk V2 are both scum

Big Man

Reaction score
you can’t troll a troll. especially one that is better at it than you.

Showtime

Reaction score
@Rugrat stop spamming the thread with shite. it's also anti-town play and just adds posts that have no relevance.

Even if it was bunny ears, it wasn’t, why does that matter?

i mean you popped up right when he said you disappeared, hence making it look like you were lurking.

Showtime

Reaction score
I think Big Man and Junk V2 are both scum

why do you think they're both scum?

what do you think of cp and those on his wagon since you liked my post about those being on the cp wagon looking suss.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
why do you think they're both scum?

what do you think of cp and those on his wagon since you liked my post about those being on the cp wagon looking suss.
Big Man knows writing is up on the wall and made a late distancing attempt on Junk who then came in and said she didn't want to lynch Big Man anymore :swaggyp

Big Man

Reaction score
this Haza guy posting nothing but pure shite. upgrade him to yellow.

Junkette

Reaction score
so you liked my reasoning and followed it to get on the wagon yet I supposedely did not add any pressure at all.
it's easy to shade the player without voting and not look bad of it yet you're acting like i'm confirmed scum for doing exactly that.

almost as if you're talking pure shite.

What reasoning are u talking about? The point about CP where you basically said it was null? I was asking for your take.

I had my own reasoning for thinking Odo was scum, it was cause of his interaction with Poyser, most were talking about Magic’s case at the time I CHIMED IM and said I didn’t like them and thought he was more scummy based off his Poyser interaction? If I agreed with you it’s cause you likely said the same thing or because you agreed with me in regards too Odo

Also the only reason you look bad is cause of the DESPERADO shot, otherwise day continues and other things would have happened for you to hide behind.

You’re scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
What reasoning are u talking about? The point about CP where you basically said it was null? I was asking for your take.

I had my own reasoning for thinking Odo was scum, it was cause of his interaction with Poyser, most were talking about Magic’s case at the time I CHIMED IM and said I didn’t like them and thought he was more scummy based off his Poyser interaction? If I agreed with you it’s cause you likely said the same thing or because you agreed with me in regards too Odo

Also the only reason you look bad is cause of the DESPERADO shot, otherwise day continues and other things would have happened for you to hide behind.

You’re scum.
then why don't you want to lynch him :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score
Big Man knows writing is up on the wall and made a late distancing attempt on Junk who then came in and said she didn't want to lynch Big Man anymore :swaggyp

wonderful.

why are you swaggyping me? do you not think it's useful to make people get their thoughts on paper? you made literally no mention of this in your post where you said you think they're scum together, you can give any bullshit reasoning later on if i dont ask you specifically what it is in the moment.

and as good as odo is, his "we do what i want" motto, whether right or wrong, isn't fruitful in reading other players if they never give their own damn thoughts on what to do, which is what I want. i want to know what people want to do that isn't decided by just odo telling them what to do so people are held accountable for their opinions and on any given flip. that's what makes wagons worthwhile, that's what makes flips worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.