"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Didn’t like all this stuff, but didn’t vote me

DEANDRE

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can someone explain how a bystander comes to the conclusion that someone placing a 3rd vote on a wagon headed by magic and Poyser was ‘joking’?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Haven't been dialed in all that much this game, but I'm now null on Poyser, where in the first half of the game I wasn't a huge fan of his play. But the way he went for you was ultimately too on the nose I think for it to make sense to be a scum play.

Magic is forming reads naturally. I have no reason to suspect him. Same goes for Phenom.

CP looked like he was piggybacking off Magic and his weird quote of mine where I guess he tried to shade me doesn't sit well.

Lethal made a weird EV vote, when he had only started his readback and I think that might've been him obversving that Poyser was going against EV and estimating the winds were turning against EV and trying to jump on that. It didn't look good!

I would not vote: Odo, Magic, Phenom, Poyser
I would vote: CP, Lethal

I have no idea about Mitch, I must've glossed over his posts entirely.
Wasn't as posthaste as you would've liked probably, but I'm off work this week, so a little less time to play (as contradictary as that may sound :heston )

Which reads of Magic felt the most natural to you?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why do you understand at all then if it’s factually wrong?
I think CP is pretty clearly messing around, in part at least. in the post he voted Odo he references not reading the previous game so he’s obviously aware that it wouldn’t make sense for him to agree with magic’s reasoning and he’s made it clear in other posts that he doesn’t have any reasoning of his own, he’s probably sheeping magic like he does a lot. I didn’t really like how Odo didn’t acknowledge that tbh and went at CP as if he seriously contradicted himself by agreeing with magic’s reasoning.

I agree with your point about the hiding behind magic thing too. Poyser wasn’t being weak in his pushing and it’s not like magic is around a lot that someone like Poyser who is around a lot can hide behind him.
I didn’t mind mikey’s post tbh. I don’t think it was that scummy at all. if you didn’t see anything specific that you didn’t like from someone or aren’t reading any of the players in question one way or the other what’s the point in commenting on it? there’s no point in taking a position just for the sake of it when it’s still early day 1.
I didn’t like Odo switching back to cp either and I’d like to know what made him switch off Poyser.

Big oof

Why didn’t you vote me? Lots of stuff to not like according to this, not like you were busy with anything else?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote magic

will read back when I can

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It’s almost like you’ve never played the game before ev

im assuming you think magic is scum? Why?
It might be because I’ve just woken up - but surely the person responsible for a direct mislynch on one of towns strongest players (if Odo flips town)and that wagon would be more important than cowardice and some generous reads, no?
Why are you avoiding my question? What makes him scummy?

You never answered me on this Poyser, could you please explain?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Evans (2) - Big Man, Poyser
Odo (2) - Magic, CP
CP (6) - Odo, Evans, Alco, Ace, Doddsy, Lethal
Mikey (1) - Rugrat
Haza (1) - Phenom
Magic (1) - Haza

~22.5 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 18 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Alco

Reaction score
Yea @Odo I just went over Big Man's 8 posts and they don't look great. He never seems to take any solid position (re: Rugrat and Mikey) and the only position he did take: that he didn't like what you were bringing, wasn't followed up with anything.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If CP doesn’t play out for whatever reason, big man should absolutely be lynched next imo

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
vote Junk

I have info

:garrett
Vote Doddsy

you're the bus
Vote Rugrat tbh
Vote Magic
Gonna try to get back to sleep for a few hours

I trust the right outcome will prevail.

vote CP
Are you rly counting joke votes?

2 out of those 5 were joke votes. So 3 votes for Day 1 :draper2

What does that mean in your eyes?

Well after reading the context of his votes. Doddsy and Junk were jokes. Then he voted Rugrat amidst the kefuffle, just to prod at him (said something about a traitor which I don’t understand) Voted Magic, and then voted CP after he was all over Magic, he mentioned having a good read on him. The transition from Magic to CP doesn’t make sense.

mikey damage

Reaction score
Junk with the courageous play. Gotta respect it.

who is Kajuh?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
2 out of those 5 were joke votes. So 3 votes for Day 1 :draper2

Well after reading the context of his votes. Doddsy and Junk were jokes. Then he voted Rugrat amidst the kefuffle, just to prod at him (said something about a traitor which I don’t understand) Voted Magic, and then voted CP after he was all over Magic, he mentioned having a good read on him. The transition from Magic to CP doesn’t make sense.

so only 3 real votes D1, thanks for confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.