"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic’s town read on Doddsy also makes sense, but eh i’m less certain cause maybe Doddsy is not a stacked team this time around and needs to SURVIVE, I’m

Junkette

Reaction score
Sure he has chilled in the opening as scum before, especially if he’s the best player in his scum team or he has a powerful role and needs to SURVIVE

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m saying @Rugrat, that Odo looks caught out early and gave signs of quitting with his refusal to claim, I wanted too see where PHEN0M was at, and he seems to be having better thoughts then I gave him credit for, and wanted to push another direction, as potential executioners scare me ever since the Chimp situation in Heroes Mafia happened.

I’m not saying i’m sure, I’m saying so like it better then my current PHEN0M vote, but I’m gonna take my shoot, and be conscious of executioners, I think Odo should claim though. He probably left to go think of an early fake.

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
Now those better thoughts could just be to try and appease me since I already said Poyser was town, and generally where my head was at. I don’t know, you guys tell me.

mikey damage

Reaction score
Skimmed the thread, OMB's theme spec is fine and dandy for now but nothing indicative. You can theme spec as any alignment so that's a null.

The magic/odo/poyser/cp thing is above my pay grade. I'm not sure how to read any of that interaction, and on if anyone is being opportunistic or whatnot. Gonna have to leave it, tbh.

Basically, I got mostly nothing to this point. The only thing I got so far is the Doddsy reasoning that Magic was referencing. I can see it as well, it does seem a bit more free and natural. slight town lean on doddsy.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score

No opinion on it, which is why I asked you. Seems like you and Alco were leaning scum and was wondering if the engagement changed your minds on it. But in your previous post, you said you leaned town anyways.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The magic/odo/poyser/cp thing is above my pay grade. I'm not sure how to read any of that interaction, and on if anyone is being opportunistic or whatnot. Gonna have to leave it, tbh.
This is an awful post.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
"I don't have the balls to read the elite players in case they come after me."

Vote Mikey

@Odo aren't you the expert of fearful scum?

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
That literally has to be one of the scummiest posts I think I've ever read lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Also, Mikey literally just lost to (and was lynched by) an all-star scum team, so wouldn't that make him MORE likely to take a position - especially with a more relevant idea of their meta.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
best get working on a "Slaven Bilic with *very excellent* in bold capitals on his forehead" claim

mikey damage

Reaction score
of course of course, i should be able to precisely read all four 200 posts into the game.

fuck outta here

• Love
Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
of course of course, i should be able to precisely read all four 200 posts into the game.

fuck outta here
that's not at all what I said lol.

You're literally refusing to take any position on the matter which is scummy, not the idea that don't have a precise read.

Status
Not open for further replies.