"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
I didn’t like Odo switching back to cp either and I’d like to know what made him switch off Poyser.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Think ill leave this til morning. Slow start to the game it seems like :garrett

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
@Big Man

What are your thoughts to Junk agreeing Mikey's post was awful, then calling my subsequent vote on him "absymal"? Does a complete lack of logic line up with a town Junk?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Poyser definitely winning this argument with Odo imo

CraigPelton

Reaction score
HANK seems pretty town, making a lot of good posts

Junkette

Reaction score
Where did I say Mikey’s post was awful? Why are you making that up?

Pretty sure I said Mikey isn’t into it enough, for me to believe him when he says he doesn’t have a read on the Big Four.

How would we know? Activity is telling and even when town Mikey pops up when he can, so his activity doesn’t reflect the play of someone fully paying attention to what’s happening.

But you can try to switch up the narrative if you want by saying I called Mikey’s post awful, my fellow town should see through it.

Junkette

Reaction score
I said his post was honest, you said it was awful.

You’re comparing apples too oranges

Junkette

Reaction score
You’re also accusing me of something you did which makes me more suspicious of you tbh.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Where did I say Mikey’s post was awful? Why are you making that up?

Pretty sure I said Mikey isn’t into it enough, for me to believe him when he says he doesn’t have a read on the Big Four.

How would we know? Activity is telling and even when town Mikey pops up when he can, so his activity doesn’t reflect the play of someone fully paying attention to what’s happening.

But you can try to switch up the narrative if you want by saying I called Mikey’s post awful, my fellow town should see through it.
I said his post was honest, you said it was awful.

You’re comparing apples too oranges

You did :brodgers

This is an awful post.
It’s very honest though, I like honesty.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
according t
I think CP is pretty clearly messing around, in part at least. in the post he voted Odo he references not reading the previous game so he’s obviously aware that it wouldn’t make sense for him to agree with magic’s reasoning and he’s made it clear in other posts that he doesn’t have any reasoning of his own, he’s probably sheeping magic like he does a lot. I didn’t really like how Odo didn’t acknowledge that tbh and went at CP as if he seriously contradicted himself by agreeing with magic’s reasoning.

I agree with your point about the hiding behind magic thing too. Poyser wasn’t being weak in his pushing and it’s not like magic is around a lot that someone like Poyser who is around a lot can hide behind him.
big man is the only one who understands me

and ye Odo taking it so seriously was sussing me out too which I alluded to

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean it’s not a high caliber analysis but it’s what I expect of Mikey, it wasn’t awful for Mikey.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
opps that was supposed to be "according to mafia metas.txt brutus is town" cause he's asking questions and not just weak town reading people and doing bizarre shit for the content

Junkette

Reaction score
It would be awful for some players and I can see why you’d think that, hence the “though”

Status
Not open for further replies.