"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
eh, I sort of understand but this is factually wrong. He did use gifs and he gave OMB a town as well.

Do you not think Doddsy is capable enough as a scum player can post a couple of fluff posts early game? Feels pretty generous
why do you understand at all then if it’s factually wrong?

Junkette

Reaction score
Also, Mikey literally just lost to (and was lynched by) an all-star scum team, so wouldn't that make him MORE likely to take a position - especially with a more relevant idea of their meta.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

How into the games do you think Mikey is? He shows his level he can produce based on his activity patterns, it’s not out of ordinary that he wouldn’t want to take a stand right now and let things play out as well.

Also is very honest, I doubt Mikey is that open as scum.

Big Man

Reaction score
Well from my point of view I don't think it's that easy of a thing to jump on, because you gave OMB a town lean for it.

I agree with Phenom that theme knowledge is a good crutch to lean on when you struggle for content as scum and unfortunately a lot of players fit that bill (meaning that they struggle for content as scum)
do you think he felt like he needed a crutch/something to post at a stage in the game where nothing had happened yet?

Junkette

Reaction score
What do you make of CP supporting Magic early on despite not being present in the last game? I didn’t love the early point by Magic cause I gave him a reason to vote someone early on last game, but this game didn’t have much material yet when Odo made his entrance.

I only started feeling out Odo as scum when he give his take on a Poyser and accused him of “hiding behind Magic” which to me isn’t really the case considering a Poyser is the one who mostly interacted with Odo, so he didn’t feel like he has hiding behind anyone.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
yeah, just fancied pushing him for a laugh until he claimed. I thought it was obvious with the conspicuous lack of reasons

Only subscribed to the Odo push once Magic said he was sure, since he has a good record of reading Odo.
Mmmm. I dunno about this, you don't have any reason to read magic town, especially not to the point you'd auto follow his wagon to me. Especially not while you're saying you voted poyser for being scum last game, a team magic was also on. I kind of think this is made up reasoning after the fact.

"I don't have the balls to read the elite players in case they come after me."

Vote Mikey

@Odo aren't you the expert of fearful scum?
Don't much care for this either actually because saying that is fair consistent with Mikey's regular play. Again, I see this as trying to move questions off of yourself.

Vote Ruggers

I think you've been sufficiently sus to warrant a claim

Junkette

Reaction score
You beat me to it Doddsy, was waiting for his rebuttal to my point on Mikey to see what he had to say but if you’ve seen enough for a claim then so have I. I’ll follow with a vote. Or is it a start since I mentioned his abysmal vote on Mikey first, who cares, :pals:

Vote Rugrat

Big Man

Reaction score
What do you make of CP supporting Magic early on despite not being present in the last game? I didn’t love the early point by Magic cause I gave him a reason to vote someone early on last game, but this game didn’t have much material yet when Odo made his entrance.

I only started feeling out Odo as scum when he give his take on a Poyser and accused him of “hiding behind Magic” which to me isn’t really the case considering a Poyser is the one who mostly interacted with Odo, so he didn’t feel like he has hiding behind anyone.
I think CP is pretty clearly messing around, in part at least. in the post he voted Odo he references not reading the previous game so he’s obviously aware that it wouldn’t make sense for him to agree with magic’s reasoning and he’s made it clear in other posts that he doesn’t have any reasoning of his own, he’s probably sheeping magic like he does a lot. I didn’t really like how Odo didn’t acknowledge that tbh and went at CP as if he seriously contradicted himself by agreeing with magic’s reasoning.

I agree with your point about the hiding behind magic thing too. Poyser wasn’t being weak in his pushing and it’s not like magic is around a lot that someone like Poyser who is around a lot can hide behind him.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Big Man

Reaction score
I didn’t mind mikey’s post tbh. I don’t think it was that scummy at all. if you didn’t see anything specific that you didn’t like from someone or aren’t reading any of the players in question one way or the other what’s the point in commenting on it? there’s no point in taking a position just for the sake of it when it’s still early day 1.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
A load of shite thrown my way

How into the games do you think Mikey is? He shows his level he can produce based on his activity patterns, it’s not out of ordinary that he wouldn’t want to take a stand right now and let things play out as well.

Also is very honest, I doubt Mikey is that open as scum.

How the fuck would you or I know? He's read the thread and given thoughts, they are thoughts of someone who is scared to provoke more senior players. That is enough - don't care about this "he's disengaged" nonsense

Mmmm. I dunno about this, you don't have any reason to read magic town, especially not to the point you'd auto follow his wagon to me. Especially not while you're saying you voted poyser for being scum last game, a team magic was also on. I kind of think this is made up reasoning after the fact.

Don't much care for this either actually because saying that is fair consistent with Mikey's regular play. Again, I see this as trying to move questions off of yourself.

Vote Ruggers

I think you've been sufficiently sus to warrant a claim

If I was voting the person who janitored me, why would I vote Magic lol

The point about me only voting Magic after he was certain is absolutely true, hence me SPECIFICALLY asking to what certainty sure Magic was on reading Odo and then voting directly after. There would be no reason to ask Magic how sure he was on Odo unless it was relevant to my vote.

Anyway, here are a couple of posts where I DIRECTLY deferred to Magic, purely because he had a good record of reading Odo. Both were when I was town and one was at a more formative part of the game than now - so if we're going on "let's let people off 'cos meta", then that's surely a point in favour of me.

What questions am I going to realistically get about being flippant about my vote lol? I admitted it, other players said that it was null anyway. Should I have done the classic "hurr hurr don't lynch me, but I'll provide jack shit in terms of other directions" that some others do.

You beat me to it Doddsy, was waiting for his rebuttal to my point on Mikey to see what he had to say but if you’ve seen enough for a claim then so have I. I’ll follow with a vote. Or is it a start since I mentioned his abysmal vote on Mikey first, who cares, :pals:

Vote Rugrat

Funny that you didn't call it abysmal initially, you even seemingly agreed that his post was shit. Your only point to defend Mikey or to question me so far has been that it's his usual meta. The point I raised (which went unanswered by both of you) is why would he avoid taking a stand when this supposed "usual meta" saw him lynched and losing handily to the same players???

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm here, only read the last few pages so far, has anyone claimed or been wagoned

Big Man

Reaction score
don’t really read Rugrat scum for that though, and he’s consistently followed magic when he’s had a scum read on Odo in previous games.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I didn’t mind mikey’s post tbh. I don’t think it was that scummy at all. if you didn’t see anything specific that you didn’t like from someone or aren’t reading any of the players in question one way or the other what’s the point in commenting on it? there’s no point in taking a position just for the sake of it when it’s still early day 1.
I think deeming reading the senior players above your pay grade and not picking a stance is a bit lame. It gives off the impression of someone who's unwilling to take a position in the matter which is often scum.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Junk agreeing with me that Mikey made an awful post, then wagoning me anyway because someone else did without even waiting for my response is :mj4 play

Status
Not open for further replies.