"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Rugrat just disregarding his own orange read and following said orange read is kinda :deandre

Junkette

Reaction score
PHENOM doesn’t have the same vibe from last game, maybe he can show me that vibe. Maybe he can do something, cause besides the point on OMB which I didn’t particularly like, there’s not a lot going on so far.

Alco

Reaction score
What is opportunistic about any of this? Is wagoning Odo an easy opportunity to take? Is being the first person to shade phenom opportunistic? Elaborate plz
It looked opportunistic to me, as you only voted when Magic voiced his doubt:

Also, but we debated this already, I don't agree with Phenom's observation being generic or an easy target for scum. Phenom is usually someone who gets hot later in games (as town), so trying to get rid of him early would be benefitial for scum. Especially since last game apparently he had the scum team figured out in the Dead QT (while town was failing spectacularly). So yea I would see scum motivation in shading Phenom early.

Junkette

Reaction score
Well in the last game you “got going” in the first 10 or so posts in the game by starting the wagon on junk so :draper2

To be fair, I did give him better reason to start something last game compared to anyone else this game.
What the actual fuck are you talking about

'I started fast last game and I was town' does not logically mean 'I must start fast every game otherwise Im not town'

Shit point tbh

Yea didn’t like this post at first either given the fact I gave you something last game, while this game, the game literally just started.

Rugrat just disregarding his own orange read and following said orange read is kinda :deandre

Yea that’s eh especially with no posts showing he changed his mind.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't like point 2 because there's genuine reasons for broadcasting not joining a wagon. To be perfectly honest I can't remember exactly what this post was quoting so I'll have to relook, but for the sake of saying this while I have it quoted, not broadcasting a vote demonstrates that you don't support a wagon, which is just basics of basics. Y'all need to stop shite more often tbh

Hey that ain't true I said there was bussing that's alignment indicative

@Rugrat why did you vote Odo after staunchly disagreeing with the push on him for most of the thread?
wanted to push Poyser for a claim because him and his COWARD team janitored me the same night I'd been repped in, nothing to do with my opinion on Odo's alignment.

Magic has a very good record of reading Odo, and I don't have another place to go, so it seems a sensible place to start

Last edited:

Junkette

Reaction score
Can’t wait for Odo to flip scum and i’m accused of diverting.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I actually don’t think Poyser is scum btw, just so that’s clear. Poyser has been very bad at reading me recently, so i just see the shading of me as that continuing.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Sorry, got distracted, continuing on that thought. There were some good points of Poyser’s early game approach being different from last game and recent scum games, so fine with leaning town on him for now.

Im not as adept reading Odo as i am with others so I’m trying to let that play out. He hasn’t done anything overtly scummy TO ME yet so that’s why i didn’t vote there.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
wanted to push Poyser for a claim because him and his COWARD team janitored me the same night I'd been repped in, nothing to do with my opinion on Odo's alignment.

Magic has a very good record of reading Odo, and I don't have another place to go, so it seems a sensible place to start
If that was the sensible place to start, why did you overtly state you didn't subscribe to the odo votes?

Also are you saying your scum read on poy poy doesn't actually exist?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
If that was the sensible place to start, why did you overtly state you didn't subscribe to the odo votes?

Also are you saying your scum read on poy poy doesn't actually exist?
yeah, just fancied pushing him for a laugh until he claimed. I thought it was obvious with the conspicuous lack of reasons

Only subscribed to the Odo push once Magic said he was sure, since he has a good record of reading Odo.

Status
Not open for further replies.