"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I mean the only firm view so have if Rugrat playing with Mikey was for a phase last game, so someone else should clarify if that is the case in regards to Rugrat not playing with Mikey much.
Nobody would remember this, they’d have to check which you are free to do - since it’s a case you’re pushing

Showtime

Reaction score
What do you make of CP supporting Magic early on despite not being present in the last game? I didn’t love the early point by Magic cause I gave him a reason to vote someone early on last game, but this game didn’t have much material yet when Odo made his entrance.

I only started feeling out Odo as scum when he give his take on a Poyser and accused him of “hiding behind Magic” which to me isn’t really the case considering a Poyser is the one who mostly interacted with Odo, so he didn’t feel like he has hiding behind anyone.
Odo doesn't need you early in a game to get going. You just happened to be the person last game.

Showtime

Reaction score
Mmmm. I dunno about this, you don't have any reason to read magic town, especially not to the point you'd auto follow his wagon to me. Especially not while you're saying you voted poyser for being scum last game, a team magic was also on. I kind of think this is made up reasoning after the fact.

Don't much care for this either actually because saying that is fair consistent with Mikey's regular play. Again, I see this as trying to move questions off of yourself.

Vote Ruggers

I think you've been sufficiently sus to warrant a claim

Rugrat asked me and followed my read on Odo last game as well lol. It's on night 1.

Showtime

Reaction score
I think CP is pretty clearly messing around, in part at least. in the post he voted Odo he references not reading the previous game so he’s obviously aware that it wouldn’t make sense for him to agree with magic’s reasoning and he’s made it clear in other posts that he doesn’t have any reasoning of his own, he’s probably sheeping magic like he does a lot. I didn’t really like how Odo didn’t acknowledge that tbh and went at CP as if he seriously contradicted himself by agreeing with magic’s reasoning.

I agree with your point about the hiding behind magic thing too. Poyser wasn’t being weak in his pushing and it’s not like magic is around a lot that someone like Poyser who is around a lot can hide behind him.

Yes odo is ignoring meta in going after both cp and poyser. I mean if you're aware enough of this he would be too.

Join the wagon big man. We should get a claim.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Poyser (1) - Alco
Evans (1) - Big Man
Odo (3) - Magic, Poyser, CP
Rugrat (3) - Evans, Doddsy, Junk
CP (1) - Odo
Mikey (1) - Rugrat

30 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Junkette

Reaction score
Do you believe Rugrat in regards to Mikey, Magic? He didn’t name any games for me too check the history of the two playing together.

Do you think an aggressive D1 Rugrat is scum? Me personally I thought he was being much more passive until he voted Mikey and then got questioned by myself and Doddsy, kinda like oh shit, I gotta pretend to be town now and not just mess around.

Do you think CP calling Rugrat aggressive paints a clear picture in regards too Rugrat’s entire day 1 phase? Or just highlights the portion they were both apart of?

Junkette

Reaction score
Basically he was being aggressive towards me, and i’ve been buddied up like butter from scum since my return, so his reaction looks better then his initial vote on Mikey looked to me, would you agree?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Do you believe Rugrat in regards to Mikey, Magic? He didn’t name any games for me too check the history of the two playing together.

Do you think an aggressive D1 Rugrat is scum? Me personally I thought he was being much more passive until he voted Mikey and then got questioned by myself and Doddsy, kinda like oh shit, I gotta pretend to be town now and not just mess around.

Do you think CP calling Rugrat aggressive paints a clear picture in regards too Rugrat’s entire day 1 phase? Or just highlights the portion they were both apart of?

How can I give games for you to check when my point is we haven't played much together? I can't disprove this, unless I link every game I've played in the last five and a half years.

I do find it odd how since your case can be pretty easily undermined by the fact that I haven't played much with Mikey, you're needling that me being "aggressive" makes me scum

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m asking if being aggressive makes you scum, considering for the most part you only got aggressive when pressure started to go towards you.

Junkette

Reaction score
Should I not get a better read on you?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'd LOVE for @Doddsy to explain how following Magic's read on Odo makes me scummy. If anything the problem with D1 is too many Ratti wagons out there, so it's difficult to get a lynch

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont think anything he did was alignment indicative and i dont see rugrat panicking like that as scum. he's more composed typically.

also if he was panicking he would just double down his vote on odo more(unless they were scum together) because it would get pressure off of.

speaking of, more votes on odo. he's not going to claim over 3 votes and honestly it's more pressing than anything to do with mikey to phen0m to whatever otherwise a push on odo will get lost in the balance and id prefer this be resolved now than later in the game where the people that are alive are either more likely to be swayed by odo or be ones that he was reading as town(if he is scum that is).

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I’m asking if being aggressive makes you scum, considering for the most part you only got aggressive when pressure started to go towards you.
Should I not get a better read on you?

tbh yes

I've not been aggressive especially, I noticed an awful post and as such pushed the player behind it. You admit it was an awful post, but it's not Mikey's meta. I've told you I've not played much with Mikey which creates a fairly large hole in your case.

As such, you've decided that I may be lying about this for ??? and won't check for ???. But to try and strengthen your argument you've now just tacked on this "aggressive" part to keep your vote on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.