"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'm not panicked, just think it's a shit case by Junk and Doddsy. Sorry. :draper2

I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to change my vote early on D1 in light of new info without jobbers running their mouth

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
A load of shite thrown my way

How the fuck would you or I know? He's read the thread and given thoughts, they are thoughts of someone who is scared to provoke more senior players. That is enough - don't care about this "he's disengaged" nonsense

If I was voting the person who janitored me, why would I vote Magic lol

The point about me only voting Magic after he was certain is absolutely true, hence me SPECIFICALLY asking to what certainty sure Magic was on reading Odo and then voting directly after. There would be no reason to ask Magic how sure he was on Odo unless it was relevant to my vote.

Anyway, here are a couple of posts where I DIRECTLY deferred to Magic, purely because he had a good record of reading Odo. Both were when I was town and one was at a more formative part of the game than now - so if we're going on "let's let people off 'cos meta", then that's surely a point in favour of me.

What questions am I going to realistically get about being flippant about my vote lol? I admitted it, other players said that it was null anyway. Should I have done the classic "hurr hurr don't lynch me, but I'll provide jack shit in terms of other directions" that some others do.

Funny that you didn't call it abysmal initially, you even seemingly agreed that his post was shit. Your only point to defend Mikey or to question me so far has been that it's his usual meta. The point I raised (which went unanswered by both of you) is why would he avoid taking a stand when this supposed "usual meta" saw him lynched and losing handily to the same players???
Rugrat asked me and followed my read on Odo last game as well lol. It's on night 1.
I'd LOVE for @Doddsy to explain how following Magic's read on Odo makes me scummy. If anything the problem with D1 is too many Ratti wagons out there, so it's difficult to get a lynch
I'll concede the point about following magic without any idea if he does it as town, as you do have examples of doing it and other people have bought up the same point.

That said I still don't much care for how you sided with odo then turned around to vote him pages later without any real convincing done or reasoning given on your part. Your play has been much better and more involved though since you were pressured, which does spell annoyed town to me based off the back of last game, the janitor and being immediate kill I mean.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'll concede the point about following magic without any idea if he does it as town, as you do have examples of doing it and other people have bought up the same point.

That said I still don't much care for how you sided with odo then turned around to vote him pages later without any real convincing done or reasoning given on your part. Your play has been much better and more involved though since you were pressured, which does spell annoyed town to me based off the back of last game, the janitor and being immediate kill I mean.
I never once said Odo was town at any stage, so I wouldn't say I 100% sided with him. The convincing done was purely because of Magic's read, which he seems fairly sure of (and I made sure to ask).

Junkette

Reaction score
We have more then enough time left to pursue other options Rugrat. You’re probably not a fan of it being you, regardless of alignment, but it’s not a bad thing to do.

Vote Odo

I remembered you being more aggressive as scum and wanted others to weigh in, and you admitting to it as well just now does look better, cause you can outright deny it and since I haven’t looked for games with you and Mikey playing together, I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to look at you being aggressive as scum early.

I’m fine with Odo for now cause I didn’t like his take on Poyser at all, and Big Man has raised a valid point in regards to his take on CP, I felt CP not being overtly serious on my read back, and I remember CP doing that now as both town and scum, so that’s not up to the caliber of usual town Odo.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I never once said Odo was town at any stage, so I wouldn't say I 100% sided with him. The convincing done was purely because of Magic's read, which he seems fairly sure of (and I made sure to ask).
:WOW

That does check out.

I'm actually fairly happy with the result of this

Unvote

Junkette

Reaction score
I hate when players ask me why I haven’t unvoted, like fuck off and let me interact with u and try toget a clearer picture, I’m on my third game and hardly played with you since I got back, can’t even say it’s half a phase really cause I didn’t interact with you during, and you were inactive in the first one.

You asking why I haven’t unvoted when easing off on you just makes me look bad, like let me probe and ask questions, it’s part of the game, asking me why I haven’t unvoted is just poor form. It’s pretty clear i’m trying to get info and I do that by interacting, cause i’ve Never been a fan of going over old games.

/entrant

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
the fact youre wagoning me for not 'doing stuff' on page 2 is more poor

you havent even looked at my recent scum games, cause if you had, youd realise how bollocks this push is

also some of this reads like he hates the reasons why he's being wagoned rather than the wagon itself.

like when a scum player gets caught for something but the reasoning is poor/wrong so they're annoyed at the reasoning more than the read itself because it feels like a shit take that got lucky(from their perspective)

Junkette

Reaction score
Can’t you hate the reasons themselves as both alignments?

Showtime

Reaction score
I haven’t called you scum yet. Funny you’re jumping to that. I’m nudging things that have caught my attention. It’d be foolish to have a scum lean on you based on very meh points.

but the reason players struggling for content early can be scummy is that you’re struggling to fabricate posts that make you look townie as opposed to townie posts coming naturally.

hank i do have a question, since when do you hesitate on scum reads/leans?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I hate when players ask me why I haven’t unvoted, like fuck off and let me interact with u and try toget a clearer picture, I’m on my third game and hardly played with you since I got back, can’t even say it’s half a phase really cause I didn’t interact with you during, and you were inactive in the first one.

You asking why I haven’t unvoted when easing off on you just makes me look bad, like let me probe and ask questions, it’s part of the game, asking me why I haven’t unvoted is just poor form. It’s pretty clear i’m trying to get info and I do that by interacting, cause i’ve Never been a fan of going over old games.

/entrant
I have my doubts on whether you wanted to "interact with me for a clearer picture" when you were so eager to vote me, you did so admittedly without hearing my rebuttal to the initial point of the vote on Mikey and said you'd seen enough for a claim.

Sorry you're not a fan of old games, but when you're asking if me and another player have played frequently and don't seem to believe what I say - the onus is on you to find old games to disprove me.

Also if the reasons for your vote have been disproven so you move onto a different reason then I believe it's looking for a reason to keep your vote on me - you yourself even allude to this. I'm not a fan of users finding reasons to keep their vote for the lynch on me when the aim of the game is to not get lynched.

Showtime

Reaction score
Can’t you hate the reasons themselves as both alignments?

a town player isnt going to feel indignant over the reasons when they the reasoning is just wrong. they'll just call you stupid.

a scum player would feel indignant because the person is right, but they find the reasoning stupid/false/etc.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I told you, I’m not going to claim under any circumstances, I’m happy to just take the lynch.

You can all console yourselves that it was my fault after I’m dead :draper2

Junkette

Reaction score
I mean the point about aggression was presented after the the point I made about Mikey tbf.

So I was asking for more info in regards to that and the correlation others had of you being aggressive = scum, because it jumped out in my mind and if things jump out st me, I’ll ask for others take on it.

Showtime

Reaction score
You could be but I tend to think its likely more apperentices or the idea of recruitment.

I made two post and yet it seems like I been pretty much tslk of day 1 and I could easily see someone trying to push the easy push for a lynch D1 miss lynch.

I dont particularly like Rugrats post right now and I would be a little uneasy on to those little afraid to reveal given that I maybe right on some fakes.

It does seem like we are missing post from soms people but if I was forced to pick to vote someone right now I likely pick Rugrat.

this seems town+whoever said it's unlikely he would openly talk about the team's fakes in the thread, but this random talk about recruitment doesn't really seem like something scum would be giving away.

Showtime

Reaction score
I told you, I’m not going to claim under any circumstances, I’m happy to just take the lynch.

You can all console yourselves that it was my fault after I’m dead :draper2

but why

Status
Not open for further replies.