"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Vote Count

Poyser (1) - Alco
Evans (1) - Big Man
Odo (3) - Magic, Poyser, CP
Rugrat (3) - Evans, Doddsy, Junk
CP (1) - Odo
Mikey (1) - Rugrat

30 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​
Junk using the execute reasoning to not vote Odo when this is the count :deandre

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
why dont you just claim and be compliant like everyone else. it's not like the case is based on nothing.

ima sleep and will read back in the morning. no nonsense "im not claiming" shit. if he convinces you off then fair enough, but not based on that(and yes he's done it as scum before, ive seen him be highly indignant as scum. there was a game with sky where he just flat out admitted to being scum in the thread because he was bothered about something, i remember cause sky made an excuse not to vote him that phase and also got close in end game lol)/

I don’t comply with shite, sorry

I’ll just take the lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I told you, I’m not going to claim under any circumstances, I’m happy to just take the lynch.

You can all console yourselves that it was my fault after I’m dead :draper2
This guy has never been mislynched in his life and this is his reaction to being pushed :francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, you haven’t really defended yourself from why you thought Poyser was hiding behind Magic despite pushing you a lot more then Magic at the time?

You think they’re aligned together two games in a row? The odds on that don’t seem likely.

Do you just want to take the lynch because this is one of the rare instances your town and someone alluded to Magic being right about you being scum often and you just want selfish satisfaction that he’s wrong? Cause that’s very selfish and not overtly helpful to town.
He also completely ignored me when I asked how my start to this game compares to my start to scum games in recent memory lol and never addressed the points that him scum reading me here is a take he just wouldn’t make as town. Instead he meekly switched his vote to cp which as others have said is also based on a shit take

I’m pretty sure he’s scum here lol

Junkette

Reaction score
I didn’t agree with the initial point Magic brought up, but now that he expanded, on it, and went in depth on how Odo rushes to vote early, it has more merit to me.

Also wanted to look elsewhere to get other things done. As his hiding behind Magic point wasn’t enough for me to just park on it without looking at other options and putting pressure on people @Poyser

Junkette

Reaction score
Should I end this then Poyser?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Huh, I thought you agreed with magic’s take? Unless I misremembered. Give me a sec

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t particularly like Odo completely disregarding Poyser being different and making a push on him, like there was already enough by Poyser to get a town feel from him and compare and contrast his entrance from last game the push wasn’t necessary so it felt very predator like.
I mean this was your 3rd post junk

Junkette

Reaction score
I didn’t check the vote count but knew he was close to execution range at the time I entered the thread Re: Not voting cause of executioner

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic’s take was about him not doing much early compared to last game. I pointed out I gave him something last game, where as this game had a pretty lite page 1 to dissect.

Junkette

Reaction score
He expanded further just now, so it makes more sense to me, I can see Odo looking for a vote in those examples.

If he voted me in prison Break cause I had a slightly higher then random scum at being scum then he’s definitely trigger happy with his votes.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes he gets into the game quickly as town, every time

Junkette

Reaction score
Except better at reading people? Better defence?

Cause I play looking for votes too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.