"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
:heston

Suggesting to just copy Phenoms post for your own read

That wasn't for my read. It was to gain Poyser's read, as he had the exact opposite read.

literally word for word

I didn't see CP's joke, oops. Defo scum.

lol

and I’m literally questioning Magic over his generous Doddsy read right now and I challenged it like right after he posted it.

Are you drunk again?

not drunk, you seem far more sceptical of me than him, sorry.

Also to question your main point on my play, why does struggling for content make someone scummy?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
That wasn't for my read. It was to gain Poyser's read, as he had the exact opposite read.

I didn't see CP's joke, oops. Defo scum.

not drunk, you seem far more sceptical of me than him, sorry.

Also to question your main point on my play, why does struggling for content make someone scummy?

I haven’t called you scum yet. Funny you’re jumping to that. I’m nudging things that have caught my attention. It’d be foolish to have a scum lean on you based on very meh points.

but the reason players struggling for content early can be scummy is that you’re struggling to fabricate posts that make you look townie as opposed to townie posts coming naturally.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
vote Alco
his posts
why would you claim double voter if you aren’t one - therefore asking why you haven’t proven it is asinine
seems like a quick abandon ship :mj
Simple, he has to enter the thread somehow, all of his posts so far are word salad. Why would he feel the need to comment at all, given the position he’s ended up in, in your opinion?

That said, this feels like some GOOD GUY play :draper2

opening posts in AEW, a game I won

Hello pals

@Grim Cornette gonna be hilarious if you thought you were safe with a hider claim when :rippedcal here remembers smarks tendencies as a host and his penchant for scum hiders

Id probably say get your result(s) and then policy lynch
PS this was not a PALSlike start time
I really dont think Jeff goes back to the well of TRAPZ as scum after his last experience lmao
Vote Mitch
@Tweet just out of interest, how should we proceed with Barry, in your book?

Opening posts in Star Wars, a game I lost

next scum game before this is james bond back in like january, dunno if you count that as recent

Showtime

Reaction score
the fact youre wagoning me for not 'doing stuff' on page 2 is more poor

you havent even looked at my recent scum games, cause if you had, youd realise how bollocks this push is
what are your other recent town games?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Anything other than the two i listed above and jurassic world, where I was indy

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I haven’t called you scum yet. Funny you’re jumping to that. I’m nudging things that have caught my attention. It’d be foolish to have a scum lean on you based on very meh points.

but the reason players struggling for content early can be scummy is that you’re struggling to fabricate posts that make you look townie as opposed to townie posts coming naturally.
Well we both agree I struggle for content. You have a different opinion on why, there's not much more to discuss.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
So Rugrats gimmick this game is a copycat huh?

Interesting

:WOW

@Ricky Bobby - any Jigsaw copycats we need to be worried about?
You could be but I tend to think its likely more apperentices or the idea of recruitment.

I made two post and yet it seems like I been pretty much tslk of day 1 and I could easily see someone trying to push the easy push for a lynch D1 miss lynch.

I dont particularly like Rugrats post right now and I would be a little uneasy on to those little afraid to reveal given that I maybe right on some fakes.

It does seem like we are missing post from soms people but if I was forced to pick to vote someone right now I likely pick Rugrat.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
What about my posts don't you like then? Why aren't you voting me?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Evans' complaint on me being a copycat is based on two posts - one of which he misread and the other in which someone made the same joke before I did without me seeing; so you shouldn't be putting much stock into that

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
You could be but I tend to think its likely more apperentices or the idea of recruitment.

I made two post and yet it seems like I been pretty much tslk of day 1 and I could easily see someone trying to push the easy push for a lynch D1 miss lynch.

I dont particularly like Rugrats post right now and I would be a little uneasy on to those little afraid to reveal given that I maybe right on some fakes.
Also if you're so frightened of the mislynch of scum leading, why are you wishing to vote me when I'm the only person to give you an outright town read?

You haven't read the thread, have you? Be honest.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ve played many games with OMB, 100% he doesn’t do this as mafia. He’s town, possibly indy, in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I’ve played many games with OMB, 100% he doesn’t do this as mafia. He’s town, possibly indy, in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also if you're so frightened of the mislynch of scum leading, why are you wishing to vote me when I'm the only person to give you an outright town read?

You haven't read the thread, have you? Be honest.
Im not scared of anything but its not really fair to vote yet if not everyone has really posted is it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not really inspired by Mitch’s posts so far

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Im not scared of anything but its not really fair to vote yet if not everyone has really posted is it?
ok, but by your own criteria you've suggested people pushing for a mislynch could be scum - so why are you suggesting someone who you're town reading as a potential vote?

There's a good chance that not every single makes a post toDay.

Status
Not open for further replies.