"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Poyser (4) - Doddsy, Rugrat, Odo, Alco
Evans (1) - Big Man
Odo (3) - Magic, Poyser, CP
Rugrat (1) - Evans

40 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 19 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Showtime

Reaction score
Rugrat is null. His early town lists don't mean much. Didn't and don't get his poyser read. Prob based on the janitor shot and rugrat being petty because lol.

Poyser is obvious town. Y'all just played with him. He literally played like a bitch last game and I'm not sure how no one notices. He didn't fight or argue with anyone on almost anything all last game. He's making a fuss over phenom and omg this game.

Doesn’t Poyser have a near perfect record on OMB. We should wait until OMB posts more to make a conclusion anyways.
How long should we wait omb.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Does your ability to build a picture of a player extend beyond 1 game ago or na?

Showtime

Reaction score
In fact, at the point Magic voted me, only I had actually made a game related post relating to someone elses alignment :heston

Standards ain't the same and I'm rather convinced youre scum at this point because your conclusions are weak too.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yes, tbh I am struggling for content it's D1 - hence you're own admission that we shouldn't even be considering lynching anyone. Secondly, I've not copied any posts - unless you can find any. Thirdly, it's just you that thinks me posting read lists at a formative point is suspicious, at worst it's poor play but tbh I don't think anyone is much better than me at this. Interesting that Magic gave Doddsy an early read, but you didn't give him an interrogation

:heston
Read Phenom's post and just look up antonyms for all the words in it
Suggesting to just copy Phenoms post for your own read

the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food
Tripe is the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food - you'd probably love it.

OMB posting theme spec is more the sort of thing I see him going into the QT and being like "Should I post theme spec?" "Ok."

literally word for word

I'll stop being generous with town reads once they don't work. They tend to. Doddsy is capable enough as a scum player where he likes to look good and make an impression, he didn't, hence town.
When my read lists stop being EXTREMELY EXCELLENT, I'll accept criticism on them

Until then, sit quiet in the peanut gallery. :rippedcal

lol

and I’m literally questioning Magic over his generous Doddsy read right now and I challenged it like right after he posted it.

Are you drunk again?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
cool, ill just take the lynch, dont be expecting me to claim.

later

Showtime

Reaction score
Does your ability to build a picture of a player extend beyond 1 game ago or na?
Most recent meta is most relevant meta. Poyser is fine letting town shoot themselves in the foot. That was abundantly clear from last game. This game is worldly different. The fact you can't see that and are just targetting people that joined your wagon is poor.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh boy Odo being on that wagon ain't good.
Yes

it’s not for me to say what I would and wouldn’t do as scum but I think there’s almost no chance a town Odo reads me scum here.

for one, my start here isn’t just light years different to last game, it’s massively different to any game I’ve played as scum in recent memory which is a conclusion I’d expect him to come to on his own - which goes hand in hand with the other point...

he’s literally somebody that has caught and lynched me TWICE on day 1 recently, so the thought I’d want to tangle with him so early on this game is a pretty laughable stance for him to take. I know he keeps saying in “hiding behind you” but there’s legit nothing backing that up whatsoever. It’s all nonsense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
cool, ill just take the lynch, dont be expecting me to claim.

later
Like why does a town Odo that’s got his top scum read almost half way to majority act like this?

Reactions: Junkette

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
the fact youre wagoning me for not 'doing stuff' on page 2 is more poor

you havent even looked at my recent scum games, cause if you had, youd realise how bollocks this push is

Status
Not open for further replies.