"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Doddsy has two posts :pogba

And they felt NATURAL to me i.e. legit not doing anything. Doddsy typically comes into a scum game with a purpose, whether it be last game wanting to die l(but even his entrance was to make him look good rather than posting pure shite.

Or he'll buss a teammate early on.

Or just anything.

Here he just came in and didn't feel the need to do anything, hence Towny.

Reactions: Junkette

Showtime

Reaction score
eh, I sort of understand but this is factually wrong. He did use gifs and he gave OMB a town as well.

Do you not think Doddsy is capable enough as a scum player can post a couple of fluff posts early game? Feels pretty generous

I'll stop being generous with town reads once they don't work. They tend to. Doddsy is capable enough as a scum player where he likes to look good and make an impression, he didn't, hence town.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And they felt NATURAL to me i.e. legit not doing anything. Doddsy typically comes into a scum game with a purpose, whether it be last game wanting to die l(but even his entrance was to make him look good rather than posting pure shite.

Or he'll buss a teammate early on.

Or just anything.

Here he just came in and didn't feel the need to do anything, hence Towny.

I still think this is highly generous. Doddsy has two posts. By posting this now, you’ve removed all hope of being able to apply this meta to a more substantial amount of posts when he returns.

Surely it’s better to give a player more time to post and to analyse his posts for a tell like you’ve announced here as opposed to alerting him and the thread to such a tell, especially after two posts

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
you gonna adress the top line of that post or na

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Ridiculously generous lmao
When my read lists stop being EXTREMELY EXCELLENT, I'll accept criticism on them

Until then, sit quiet in the peanut gallery. :rippedcal

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
I have no idea why Phenom gets shaded here, lol. Is Poyser scum again? :francis

Aside from bussing lethal and doddsy, poyser legit did almost no questioning or pursuing last game. This actually looks better for him.

If you think his reasoning is poor that doesn't necessarily make him scum imo. Although I do kinda agree with him in regards to phenom, but I also have no idea what to make of omb's theme posts lol.

Reactions: Junkette

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Whenmy read lists stop being EXTREMELY EXCELLENT, I'll accept criticism on them

Until then, sit quiet in the peanut gallery. :rippedcal

You look like you’re struggling for content Ruggers, wonder how many more posts you can copy before you get bored :hayden3

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic whats your take on rugrat atm

Showtime

Reaction score
you mean you agreed with Magic preemptively agreeing with me when I said Odo was scum because <fill this in before posting>

I agree. you're both coming off really serious though I don't know what to make of it

CP's Wager says one of you is likely scum so I tread carefully

Poyser legit plays like a bitch as scum now so if you think it's one of the two I'd say it still solidly seems like Odo.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why did Odo ignore my question :hmm:

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
You look like you’re struggling for content Ruggers, wonder how many more posts you can copy before you get bored :hayden3
Yes, tbh I am struggling for content it's D1 - hence you're own admission that we shouldn't even be considering lynching anyone. Secondly, I've not copied any posts - unless you can find any. Thirdly, it's just you that thinks me posting read lists at a formative point is suspicious, at worst it's poor play but tbh I don't think anyone is much better than me at this. Interesting that Magic gave Doddsy an early read, but you didn't give him an interrogation

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Btw the reason I think he’s talking pure shite is because he keeps reiterating that I “limped onto his wagon” and that I’m hiding behind magic when I’ve made no attempt to hide behind magic whatsoever lol

it’s all bullshit and indicative of him not really trying to solve the game, but more just counter attacking me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yes, tbh I am struggling for content it's D1 - hence you're own admission that we shouldn't even be considering lynching anyone. Secondly, I've not copied any posts - unless you can find any. Thirdly, it's just you that thinks me posting read lists at a formative point is suspicious, at worst it's poor play but tbh I don't think anyone is much better than me at this. Interesting that Magic gave Doddsy an early read, but you didn't give him an interrogation
He did though :pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.