"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
actually I’d vote CP as well. I don’t believe he read my posts and thinks I’m given up scum. given up scum don’t respond to all the posts made about them, give and explain their reads and THEN start making unserious posts.
Don't mind this post actually despite it being about my numero uno town read . I think it was inaccurate to say you're given up scum.

Didn't someone say this before CP though?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
classic odo stealing my reads

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
actually I’d vote CP as well. I don’t believe he read my posts and thinks I’m given up scum. given up scum don’t respond to all the posts made about them, give and explain their reads and THEN start making unserious posts.

Isn’t this what you did last game?

Showtime

Reaction score
i mean odo pretty much did:

well the other posts i quoted didnt seem to work, but im pretty sure he's on 7ish.

idk if i want to lynch big man because nothing he's been doing thus far seems to be for self preservation nor is he voting to get votes off himself and onto someone else. he seems rather indifferent to it all.

id prefer a cp lynch or maybe just flat out haza.
like i said in regards to you, i just dont have absolute resolve in the direction im going.

big man read back in the thread, responded to shit, and then still felt apathetic enough to just die with his claim. what is the point in reading back that whole thing if you're not even going to try to convince people to let you live? he didn't at any point. cp meanwhile did suggest different targets for people to go for and was much stronger in trying to defend himself/get the pressure off of himself and just followed you on big man.

i said this:

I think claiming 1x specifically is a WIFOM play, and any apathy is at the very least dismissible, and at worst frustration with how the day has gone.

I think his reasons for not voting me are pure shite, and frankly I’m astonished you’re giving him a pass. Not that it matters cause you’ve already had your shot and blown it

saying your apathy is dismissible and youre just frustrated because you got caught out like this ergo he thinks you gave up as scum.

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont really know what he meant by claiming 1x shot is a wifom play.

wifom as in "if im 1-shot theyre more likely to let me use my role usage for the night"?

Big Man

Reaction score
he said it’s dismissible, probably because apathy can be used as a play to try and look town. I mean he literally also said I made a WIFOM play, why would given up scum make a WIFOM play?

Big Man

Reaction score
I think trying to use ‘he claimed his number of shots’ to push me is shit. nobody knows whether I’m telling the truth about my number of shots anyway and I don’t think scum are too worried about me anyway.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think trying to use ‘he claimed his number of shots’ to push me is shit. nobody knows whether I’m telling the truth about my number of shots anyway and I don’t think scum are too worried about me anyway.
Agreed with the first points but it's still an odd and non-conventional thing to do which is why i mentioned it.

Showtime

Reaction score
not to be that guy, but ima be that guy

Your team is:

HAZA - Dracula - Godfather (II, 1x BP), 1x Soul Steal
Recommended fake character: Shanoa

POYSER - Isaac - 3x Roletracker
Recommended fake character: Hector

MAGIC - Medusa - 3x Petrify, 2x Unpetrify
Recommended fake character: Sypha Belnades

LAWLS - Celia Fortner - 2x Bus Driver
Recommended fake character: Saint Germain

^is our scum team from last game.

13 - Dalles - Rolecop, Note Passer, 1x Petrify - BIG MAN
14 - Kishgal - 2x Strongman, 1x Duelist, 1x Bulletproof - THEREDPRINCE
15 - Epona - Mafia Goon - JUICE
16 - Zava - Roleblocker, Double Voter - HOHENHEIM OF LIGHT

he's never used a town tracker in any of his games either. there's always a bulletproof sk and apparently godfather too.

so ya, this is neat.

literally what we know is that there was a desperado that could have his shot nullified/blocked somehow, which lines up with petrify.

Status
Not open for further replies.