"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
Evans (2) - Big Man, Poyser
Odo (1) - Magic
CP (4) - Alco, Ace, Doddsy, Lethal
Big Man (7) - Odo, Junk, Haza, Rugrat, Evans, Mikey, CP
Kajuh (1) - Mitch

Pretty sure that's the count

Mitch dropping a vote on Kajuh when I started shading him and then dipping is pretty notable

haza unvoted

so prob this now.

i dont think cp is an option i guess cause most people dipped, bleh

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace

Reaction score
Yo

I'm not quite sure why we jumped off CP so quickly with a busdriver claim? That's hardly alignment indicative and I still think he's a scumboi, I've seen little to suggest that he's anything else.

I also think Big Man is scum. The 1-shot part of his claim was indeed bizarre and the only justification i can see for it is that he gets the opportunity to use a janitor shot or something similar.

I'm happy to lynch either tbph and I think either flip will help us

Rugrat's play feels a bit forced with his trolling shit earlier and he quickly got on the defensive when people started addressing him, which furthers my feeling that his carefree trolly shit is fake. Seems to me like he's searching for a "he's too relaxed to be scum' read. This is an avenue worth pursuing but I'd prefer the vig to hit whichever of CP and Big Man we don't lynch.

What do you make of Junk now that she’s filled in for Phenompoop?
Looked good. town lean for now.

And FYI Brutus has grown on me, I doubt he plays this questioning-type game as scum, it feels like a purposeful attempt to try something new with his town game and it is conspicuous which is not ideal as scum. He's also been POE continously past few games so it feels like a natural progression.

Other people who've come across as town based on gut and hoow they've been playing are Magic, Haza, OMB.

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic, if you’re going to bed soon, jump on big man please. If you’re town, appreciate the work overnight

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also, the play that town are most vulnerable to right now is a magic / cp scum alliance. Just bear that in mind, I don’t think it’s particularly likely at this stage, but it’s out there

• Wow

Ace

Reaction score
unvote
Vote Big Man

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Fine with a no lynch, we are already down one town and have a 95% confirmed Odo. I'm not satisfied that Big Man is scum enough to hang my hat on it, some of the votes on him have been poor at best and a big benefit of the flip being a read on Odo isn't really relevant as he is already confirmed.

Off to bed
I think either is fine tbh And I fully expect you to get the big man wagon done without me so go full steam ahead. I'll be interested to see who contributes
I think it's worth noting that these posts don't really entertain CP at all, pretty strictly drawing focus to Big Man over CP. Possible scum with CP if either of them flip IMO. This will look especially poor if Big Man is town.

If you're not voting, you should vote. There's no reason for most of you not to be.

@Doddsy vote one of the two wagons

I'm still leaning towards cp myself.
I'm currently on CP already aren't I? Either way it does appear it's Big Man today which I'm not opposed to either, although the Haza posts have me concerned

Unvote Vote Big

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Evans (1) - Poyser
CP (3) - Alco, Lethal, Big Man
Big Man (9) - Odo, Junk, Rugrat, Evans, Mikey, CP, Magic, Ace, Doddsy
Kajuh (1) - Mitch

~4.5 hours remaining in Day 1.
With 18 players alive it takes 10 votes to lynch.​

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
End of Day 1

Evans (1) - Poyser
CP (3) - Alco, Lethal, Big Man
Big Man (10) - Odo, Junk, Rugrat, Evans, Mikey, CP, Magic, Ace, Doddsy, Kajuh

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The timer had almost expired and the players were ready to make a choice.
The majority agreed that Big Man was one of their jailors whom they needed to eliminate.
With their overwhelming strength in numbers, they viciously beat him down until his life had expired.

Not very proud of themselves, the players searched Big Mans dead body and like before, found a tape recorder.
They played the recording with bated breaths....

"Hello, Big Man..."

Welcome to Saw Mafia!

You are Adam Stanheight, Town Aligned

08 - Adam.jpg

Role: 1x Medium, 1x Tracker

Adam Stanheight is a main protagonist from Saw I whose job is to spy on and photograph other people on demand.
Incidentally, his dishonest work is the main reason he was picked as a subject for one of Jigsaws games.

Once during the course of this game you may target a dead player and discover the most recent investigation result that the targeted player has received.

Once during the course of this game you may a receive a report on whom (if anyone) a player of your choice has visited on the same night.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

Night 1 has begun. You have 24 hours to send in your roles.
Please also notify me if you do not wish to use your role tonight.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.