"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
1605578099809.png

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
i notice a distinct lack of Odo on this list - whats your thoughts there?

I agree with most of these reads as well
Odo keeps echo'ing me and it's kind of annoying but I guess he's confirmed so whatever

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It's not the fact that he dislikes my trolling, it's more that picking at someone who routinely trolls is a good foil to draw the vig away from other scummates. Particularly worth noting since he made a point to mention the "detriment to alignment" part which forms a handy segue if he's wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: NotBrutus

Showtime

Reaction score
you town lean, going against the grain and maintaining your involvement

Junk v2 solid town - hasn't missed a beat since repping in

Magic scum lean, his town reads are weaker and more easily retractable than usual imo and I don't like how he seems to default back to lynching me without really having any reason to think I'm scum

Poyser town lean, if Magic is scum then I'd say he's solid town

Brutus town lean - his play matches what I have for his town meta, generally more inquisitive and not pulling stuff out of his ass as he is wont to do as scum

Lethal scum lean - don't like the way he asked Odo for permission to vote me

that's what I have so far

The reasoning is that I could definitely see you using the push from poyser and I to help lynch Odo and then pin us(or me) for it. Even this, poyser is just town. Not just town if I'm scum, which I know I'm not, but let's you pivot there when I flip town.

And I did view your defense more self preservation than big man's by a long shot. Big man wasn't trying to redirect pressure, you did to myself/lethal/big man and were more than happy to just sheep Odo onto big man and say "let's just sheep confirm town Odo".

Showtime

Reaction score
It's not the fact that he dislikes my trolling, it's more that picking at someone who routinely trolls is a good foil to draw the vig away from other scummates. Particularly worth noting since he made a point to mention the "detriment to alignment" part which forms a handy segue if he's wrong.

You fucking a crucial part of the phase with literal garbage and confusing people by literally pretending to be in favour of junk's posts is annoying. I don't give a shit if you're town if youre being a literal detriment to the alignment and going to make it harder to win. Play properly or shut up and if neither works then yes getting rid of you is optimal as you could flip scum. And spamming the thread and making it harder for town to read back is scum play that I've brought up before.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You fucking a crucial part of the phase with literal garbage and confusing people by literally pretending to be in favour of junk's posts is annoying. I don't give a shit if you're town if youre being a literal detriment to the alignment and going to make it harder to win. Play properly or shut up and if neither works then yes getting rid of you is optimal as you could flip scum. And spamming the thread and making it harder for town to read back is scum play that I've brought up before.
Rugrat's an asset if town, stop trying to get him offed for something that is obviously not alignment indicative for him.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
whats your favourite trap from Saw?
In terms of the trap or story or how fucked up.

Trap:

Story:

Fucked Up:

Showtime

Reaction score
Rugrat's an asset if town, stop trying to get him offed for something that is obviously not alignment indicative for him.

To be an asset you have to play like an asset and what he's doing hurts town so no, he can stop or I'm going to suggest he be vigged because we either get scum or someone that is hurting town.

I mean you didn't finish your read back. Was there too many posts? Is someone doing nothing but creating 100 posts of useless content not add to that? Exactly.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Stop posting Saw vids OMB, or Magic will ask you to be vig'd

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
all right big man's posts since coming back into the thread do look pretty shit and like given up scum. this time I vote him with conviction, which is good because it's my wagon after all

vote big man

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Evans (2) - Big Man, Poyser
Odo (1) - Magic
CP (4) - Alco, Ace, Doddsy, Lethal
Big Man (7) - Odo, Junk, Haza, Rugrat, Evans, Mikey, CP
Kajuh (1) - Mitch

Pretty sure that's the count

Mitch dropping a vote on Kajuh when I started shading him and then dipping is pretty notable

Status
Not open for further replies.