I tried to be a nice guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I don't like to get involved... but Diesel is 17. I do not know of many 17 year old pedophiles.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Rofl, I'm a pedophile?

Dude. I'm a 15 year old kid on wrestling forums who more than likely has more of a social life than you. IDK why my age is wrong >.> though MS fixed it awhile ago.

Anyways, Prince of IWF, go suck a dick please? If not, go play in traffic or something. Your honestly a waste of memory, and space on this forum, not to mention our time. Your not entertaining enough to put up a good arguement, and you think being a tastless wrestling buff is enough to be a special member of any sorts.

Its coming for you.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Ah, I can't see the ages for some reason.
Why would I try to put up a "good arguement" over something stupid like this thread? All I want is for Nation to stay a good poster, but all of you come at me like I actually care about what you say.

LadyHotrod

^ LMAO, you are really stupid. If Nation decides to go heel, he's not going to stop doing what he does OUTSIDE of HIAT. He's just going to be a heel IN HIAT so it's not as if he's going to be any different than he is now outside of his section. Everyone here fucks around in HIAT and has serious wrestling convos outside of this section since FLAMING IS NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THIS SECTION. Fuck, try reading the rules.

Also, lol@you trying to act as if you are on Nation's side when you came in here and flat out said he had a 'pussy mouth' as opposed to saying 'hey man, you should just keep doing what you're doing and fuck everyone else'.

Its coming for you.

EVOLUTION IS COMING.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Like I said before, I never really read HIAT, so I wouln't know if it would affect wrestling posts. I made a false accusation and I'm sorry for it.

Thanks for the info and sorry Nation. You cocky Prince's ego got the best of him.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
No respect as usual.

You are saying I am not showing respect? I am the one who obviously thought you were worthy enough for the Legend status. My dislike of this topic is your telling everyone to respect you and you have done this and that for the forum. As well as the cheesy Owen Hart gimmick. Well what about what "This Guy" has done for the forum? You do not see him or I complaining about not receiving any respect for what we have done building the forum the past years. This thread and topic makes me second think about handing you your legend status because you obviously did not appreciate it or understand the concept of receiving the status. I haven't seen recently any hateful or anti-Nation threads so it doesn't really add up for me.

Kizza

I diss HIM because he is making the forum and himself look shitty. I diss HIM because he is crying over not being verbally recognized. I don't disrespect HIM, I just hate his new "attitude".

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Big ups to Nation for putting the theme up. I. Love. You.

Dude, your a fucking loser. No one cares about your e-ego (as dumb as that sounds). It is to late for apologies. We're coming for you. We already think you are a complete blueberry. Too late. Cya.

Great One

Big ups to Nation for putting the theme up. I. Love. You.

Dude, your a fucking loser. No one cares about your e-ego (as dumb as that sounds). It is to late for apologies. We're coming for you. We already think you are a complete blueberry. Too late. Cya.
I'm not fucking Nation.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
& LKP don't try to kiss the ass of the number one internet faction. We're coming for you too.