I tried to be a nice guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

I'm scared of a kid? Ok dude, i love evolution always have. Ill look forward to it. I got 2 pairs of pants on just in case i shit myself.

-TJ-

TJ's been the longest rookie to ever exist.

LHR doesn't have any cock suckers.

I'm just waiting for Nation to own the noob, and get over as a heel already.

The Prince of IWF guy is gay. LOL @ his posts. Who lurks forums? You are either lying, or a fucking loser. Like beyong my wildest expectations. I've never expected someone to be such a fuckign dork if you just sit around reading forums, and getting knowledge about its posters and shit. Or your just trying to cover up the fact that your a fucking idiot, who bandwagons, as LHR clearly pointed out.

Anyways, in BTB terms: LHR, TJ, NATION, and myself just went all Evolution on this noob, and owned him in the ring as Nation is like Triple H standing back laughing cus he's a raw heel, LHR is Batista doing most of the fucking up, TJ can be Ric Flair cus he's so old but still midcarding it, and I'll be Randy Orton because.... I'm just that cool. & there was no one left.

I lol'd

LadyHotrod

Killswitch

Maybe not #1 for you

Nah man, it's not #1 in general. This place is more active than they are (not saying this place is #1 but it's higher up than WCF).

YOU LOVE ME, KILLSWITCH, YOU KNOW YOU DO.