I tried to be a nice guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I actually don't have cocksuckers, smurf. I don't fit in the big group here who diss LKP 24/7. I only make fun of people who personally annoy me, which not too many people do, because I find quite a number of IWF members to be good members. YOU come in here and diss a guy that you never spoke to before.

WOW, YOU'RE SUCH A BIG FUCKING MAN.

I diss HIM because he is making the forum and himself look shitty. I diss HIM because he is crying over not being verbally recognized. I don't disrespect HIM, I just hate his new "attitude".

LadyHotrod

I diss HIM because he is making the forum and himself look shitty. I diss HIM because he is crying over not being verbally recognized. I don't disrespect HIM, I just hate his new "attitude".

You hate his attitude yet you come here, obviously full of yourself?

I'd take his attitude over, I THINK I AM THE PRINCE OF IWF AND I SHOULD WIN ROOKIE OF THE MONTH, WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED TO BRING BACK AWARDS.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
You hate his attitude yet you come here, obviously full of yourself?

I'd take his attitude over, I THINK I AM THE PRINCE OF IWF AND I SHOULD WIN ROOKIE OF THE MONTH, WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON I WANTED TO BRING BACK AWARDS.

Once again lol at your lack of knowledge. I have said often before that I was nicknamed Prince. People called me Prince of Ohio. Prince of USA. I just carry on that nickname.

I said EVEN IN THE FUCKING THREAD, that I wanted to bring Awards to give IWF a little extra push. I EVEN SAID that I knew I wouldn't win. All I try to do is get people to participate.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
TJ's been the longest rookie to ever exist.

LHR doesn't have any cock suckers.

I'm just waiting for Nation to own the noob, and get over as a heel already.

The Prince of IWF guy is gay. LOL @ his posts. Who lurks forums? You are either lying, or a fucking loser. Like beyong my wildest expectations. I've never expected someone to be such a fuckign dork if you just sit around reading forums, and getting knowledge about its posters and shit. Or your just trying to cover up the fact that your a fucking idiot, who bandwagons, as LHR clearly pointed out.

Anyways, in BTB terms: LHR, TJ, NATION, and myself just went all Evolution on this noob, and owned him in the ring as Nation is like Triple H standing back laughing cus he's a raw heel, LHR is Batista doing most of the fucking up, TJ can be Ric Flair cus he's so old but still midcarding it, and I'll be Randy Orton because.... I'm just that cool. & there was no one left.

LadyHotrod

Once again lol at your lack of knowledge. I have said often before that I was nicknamed Prince. People called me Prince of Ohio. Prince of USA. I just carry on that nickname.

I said EVEN IN THE FUCKING THREAD, that I wanted to bring Awards to give IWF a little extra push. I EVEN SAID that I knew I wouldn't win. All I try to do is get people to participate.

Lack of knowledge? How about lack of caring about some bitch who pretends he isn't full of himself yet registers with MAT FTW and calls himself the prince of the forum, regardless of who gave you that fucking Blue nickname.

No one really gives a shit about forum awards. Instead of pushing lame awards, you should try to make yourself useful and contribute to the wrestling threads and get people to participate in THAT instead of fucking awards.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
OMFG ~!

Prince of Ohio? Pricne of USA? Prince of IWF? Jesus Christ we have royalty on our hands.

*PM'S Mike Chaos so he can perm. hide my previous post*

LadyHotrod

TJ's been the longest rookie to ever exist.

LHR doesn't have any cock suckers.

I'm just waiting for Nation to own the noob, and get over as a heel already.

The Prince of IWF guy is gay. LOL @ his posts. Who lurks forums? You are either lying, or a fucking loser. Like beyong my wildest expectations. I've never expected someone to be such a fuckign dork if you just sit around reading forums, and getting knowledge about its posters and shit. Or your just trying to cover up the fact that your a fucking idiot, who bandwagons, as LHR clearly pointed out.

Anyways, in BTB terms: LHR, TJ, NATION, and myself just went all Evolution on this noob, and owned him in the ring as Nation is like Triple H standing back laughing cus he's a raw heel, LHR is Batista doing most of the fucking up, TJ can be Ric Flair cus he's so old but still midcarding it, and I'll be Randy Orton because.... I'm just that cool. & there was no one left.

We should make some sick IWF Evolution banners. I don't mind being Batista, just less boring.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Fucking A, I did not read the forums 24/7. I did not read anything about any of you. I just read a little bit of the WWE and TNA Sections to see if you guys were at least half smart. Only a couple names stuck in my head. Nation was one of them.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Who's got Photoshop? I've been looking for it for ages.

If anything I'll just request in the GFX section. lolz.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, I guess I didn't "lurk" enough cause I completly skipped over you dumb fucks.

*sigh* your not getting it.

"Your still a fucking loser for lurking."

Someone injure this kid plz?