I tried to be a nice guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

It really amazes me how he expects to get sympathy for some shit like this.

He was better off when he kept his pissy ass shut.

It really amazes me how some new guy just jumps in here and starts shitting on a guy he knows practically nothing about just to fit in.

-TJ-

You two newbs need to get the fuck out of my thread.

Newbie-Bad.jpg

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
It really amazes me how some new guy just jumps in here and starts shitting on a guy he knows practically nothing about just to fit in.
Lol at your lack of knowledge. As I've said before, I have read this forum months before I signed up, and I always thought that Nation WAS one the bright spots of the forum.

LadyHotrod

Lol at your lack of knowledge. As I've said before, I have read this forum months before I signed up, and I always thought that Nation WAS one the bright spots of the forum.

Uh huh.

Lurking = you have never interacted with him. Even if he were Blue, he never did anything to you. You just want to fit in with the crowd. I interact with plenty of people who others think are Blue because said people didn't do anything to me and they usually bring forth some good wrestling convo so I am not going to jump on the YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER bandwagon so people will like me.

Posers are smurfs.

Nation

How about you suck my balls? Seriously you're trying to shit on me when your user title is the Prince of IWF and you claim you're the new member of the month when xFrenchKissx utterly humiliates you.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Uh huh.

Lurking = you have never interacted with him. Even if he were Blue, he never did anything to you. You just want to fit in with the crowd. I interact with plenty of people who others think are Blue because said people didn't do anything to me and they usually bring forth some good wrestling convo so I am not going to jump on the YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER bandwagon so people will like me.

Posers are smurfs.

Interacted with him or not, I know he was a good wrestling poster. If I wanted to fit into the IWF crowd, I would just follow what you and your little cocksuckers do. I don't give a damn about any of you, all I want is to post on a good wrestling forum. Losing Nation as one of the posters that supports the forum weakens it. I do what I do, because I want to. I don't follow other people.

LadyHotrod

Interacted with him or not, I know he was a good wrestling poster. If I wanted to fit into the IWF crowd, I would just follow what you and your little cocksuckers do. I don't give a damn about any of you, all I want is to post on a good wrestling forum. Losing Nation as one of the posters that supports the forum weakens it. I do what I do, because I want to. I don't follow other people.

I actually don't have cocksuckers, smurf. I don't fit in the big group here who diss LKP 24/7. I only make fun of people who personally annoy me, which not too many people do, because I find quite a number of IWF members to be good members. YOU come in here and diss a guy that you never spoke to before.

WOW, YOU'RE SUCH A BIG FUCKING MAN.

-TJ-

I actually don't have cocksuckers, smurf. I don't fit in the big group here who diss LKP 24/7. I only make fun of people who personally annoy me, which not too many people do, because I find quite a number of IWF members to be good members. YOU come in here and diss a guy that you never spoke to before.

WOW, YOU'RE SUCH A BIG FUCKING MAN.

Do i annoy you?

LadyHotrod

You'll have to work on your I'M A HUGE smurf skills to hit Blaze level, though Blaze redeemed himself.