I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Is it me or is chuck being a dick lately? Rep don't matter etc but yet he still gives it out neg rep. Ive noticed chuck and peep like attacking me and c4 with the rep that don't matter. I say we should attack he mods until they leave us alone.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Lol, I gave you two neg reps and they were both for 2 of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. And you say you should attack us? With what? Not only do I already have negative rep (which means I DON'T CARE), but you do to, so you can't do anything. Good luck with that.

LKP

I didn't mean attack you as in rep wise. I mean we should stand up to you guys lol. I dunno i mean you neg repped c4 i saw it. But for what its worth chuck at least you have balls unlike peep. Don't it bother you that a upermod in peep is such a dick?

CT Styles

I didn't mean attack you as in rep wise. I mean we should stand up to you guys lol. I dunno i mean you neg repped c4 i saw it. But for what its worth chuck at least you have balls unlike peep. Don't it bother you that a upermod in peep is such a dick?
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And Stinger, this was sad.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Considering the first rep victim is a terrorist, and the second rep victim is an 8 year old who says he's 26 and rips pictures off the internet in order to prove it, should give you all the evidence you need as to why you two have been repped to hell.

Travis40

Is it me or is chuck being a dick lately? Rep don't matter etc but yet he still gives it out neg rep. Ive noticed chuck and peep like attacking me and c4 with the rep that don't matter. I say we should attack he mods until they leave us alone.

I DO'NT LIEKZ DEH NEG REPZ ZO I ATTCK MODZ TIL TEY LEVE ME ALON~!!!!111

:sly:

C4

Dude. Please stop complaining. And stop mentioning my name in every other post of yours. I'm not like you and I'm certainly not 'with' you in anything.

Also, I have no sympathy for you whatsoever.

Kizza

I say no one gives a fuck about you or your little uprising. What you gonna do, grey rep everyone that says a bad word to you? WATCH YOUR REP GO DOWN BY ZERO AT A TIME~!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I say no one gives a fuck about you or your little uprising. What you gonna do, grey rep everyone that says a bad word to you? WATCH YOUR REP GO DOWN BY ZERO AT A TIME~!

Lmfao, that has to be the hardest I have ever laughed at an internet statement

LKP, fuck off. No one likes you here, now don't get all horned up and be like" I DONZ CAREZ DIS IZ A PHORUM, I DONZ CAREZ IF ANY1 LIKEZ MEEE" I could give to fucks about your personal social life and how popular of a guy you are, because I dont "and dont want to" know the real life LKP. At this forum ,where every member is linked through, your like the fucking nerd of the school. Your a friendless bitch. Fuck you already. ABA doesn't care about you. C4 sure as fuck doesn't like you. And Blaze doesn't care enough to defend you

You are an absolute fuckwit.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I came back to find a song. I'm sure AT LEAST one person seen me online. I don't need any bitching about how I visited and didn't address the thread.

Anyway, I think I need time away from this site. Its become like a fucked up version of 4chan, that may be partially my fault. And that “online time” thing is broken as hell. I KNOW that i've cut down much more. It probably still says i'm on for like 6 hours a day or possibly higher. I stopped logging on for awhile before, and I decided to check it. Shit still didn't go down. Believing that is like believing Wiki on the regular.

Also, I know I made a mistake because what I did was dumb. But I love how everybody suddenly jumps on somebody “popular” and “liked” when they have their down moment. Why couldn't you pussies say it before? This might be my biggest screw up, but i've screw ups in the past. To fucking scared to share your real opinions about me then? Just had to wait for the right moment when its “cool to attack Stinger”, huh?

I can't complain, I condoned these same actions in the past. It coming around to me was inevitable.

And i'm still sticking to my story that started all of this. No matter how far fetched, its true.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also, I know I made a mistake because what I did was dumb. But I love how everybody suddenly jumps on somebody “popularâ€￾ and “likedâ€￾ when they have their down moment. Why couldn't you pussies say it before? This might be my biggest screw up, but i've screw ups in the past. To fucking scared to share your real opinions about me then? Just had to wait for the right moment when its “cool to attack Stingerâ€￾, huh?

the forum is full of dickriders. somebody says something, some admin approves and the dickriders jump the bandwagon. it happens everywhere. there are actually few people who always say what they think. let it go.