I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

ITO did really hit the nail on the head, but I don't know it that is applicable in this situation.

Moonlight Drive

he went from being one of the most loved guy without really deserving it (and he admitted it somewhere), to being bashed.
why? because dickriders don't post their true opinion and follow the mass, or the admins if they're after a mod spot.
I really think it's more the fact it's such a ludicrous story, real or not. I mean, he's made posts like these before and nobody's seemed to mind that much.

I still love you Stingah.

MikeRaw

I came back to find a song. I'm sure AT LEAST one person seen me online. I don't need any bitching about how I visited and didn't address the thread.

Anyway, I think I need time away from this site. Its become like a fucked up version of 4chan, that may be partially my fault. And that “online time” thing is broken as hell. I KNOW that i've cut down much more. It probably still says i'm on for like 6 hours a day or possibly higher. I stopped logging on for awhile before, and I decided to check it. Shit still didn't go down. Believing that is like believing Wiki on the regular.

Also, I know I made a mistake because what I did was dumb. But I love how everybody suddenly jumps on somebody “popular” and “liked” when they have their down moment. Why couldn't you pussies say it before? This might be my biggest screw up, but i've screw ups in the past. To fucking scared to share your real opinions about me then? Just had to wait for the right moment when its “cool to attack Stinger”, huh?

I can't complain, I condoned these same actions in the past. It coming around to me was inevitable.

And i'm still sticking to my story that started all of this. No matter how far fetched, its true.

Lol, the time thing isn't fucked up. It's an average. If you averaged 8 hours on here a day for like, 6 months, cutting down to 2 hours a day doesn't suddenly change your avergae to 2 hours a day. It'll just take it down a bit. So beause you were on here so much before, you'd have to like not come on at all for a year to get it down. Same goes for average posts per day.
Anyway, I don't see why you have to leave. If you didn't want people to doubt your story, you shouldn't have doubted every single story everyone else told in the past.
Oh, also, just because everyone is jumping on you at once, doesn't mean it's a bandwagon. You told a story that many people believe is false, so they called you out on it. Why would they call you out before, when you hadn't done anything they needed to call you out on? People need to realise that. it seems whenever a group of peopel turn on someone, it's called a bandwagon... But it's not. It just means you've finally given everyone a reason to dislike you, or something you do.

Reaction score
Lol, the time thing isn't fucked up. It's an average. If yo averaged 8 hours on here a day for like, 6 months, cutting down to 2 hours a day doesn't suddenly change your avergae to 2 hours a day. It'll just take it down a bit. So beause you were on here so much before, you'd have to like not come on at all for a year to get it down. Same goes for average posts per day.
Where do you see this thing? I just tried looking for it, but I can't find it and have no clue what you're talking about.

MikeRaw

You have to have dark_vb_red skin on to see it, but then, when you go to a users profile, you can see things such as their average time on per day, and their average posts per day, etc.
But it's not completely accurate, because it only dates back to about 4 months ago, when they started it, so it doesn't have info from like 2007 and 2008.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm not leaving, but I will be less active. I llike you guys somewhat.

If I left over this, i'd be worser then Blaze. We all get bashed every now and then. I seem like a bitch, leaving because it finally happened to me. Like i'm supposed to be immune to it or something.

I gotta agree with Mike(and TIO)100%. As for the story, i'm sticking to it. But i'm requesting that this thread be closed to prevent trouble.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^ says the one who has at least 15 threads where he got buried and could be stickied for everybody's fun.