I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Long story short: I get fucked over, I try to get revenge, I get fucked over again.

The guy I wanted revenge on wants revenge.

He's in a gang, i'm just some average guy.

I want to end it, he won't let it go. Apparently his hand got fucked up doing the brawl.

My only solution is killing him, and i'll most likely die too.

The police/justice system is fucked up. I already tried.

The only way to stop two forces that won't quit is death. Then it'll end. I can't afford to stop, if he won't.

This is serious discussion. I have no reason to lie whatsoever. Chuck can fuck off, hopefully this won't be moved to casual talk again.

Hometown Kid

This is pretty bad for you man and I have one piece of advice...get out of Maryland. Just go to a relative or friend or just start searching somewhere far away from this guy to stay.

Reaction score
DO NOT DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET!!! You realize death either yours or his is forever. The fact that you seem to be planning to kill this guy constitutes pre meditated murder...you get the needle for that kind of thing. I know moving is extreme, but there has to be another solution. Not all cops are grubby. Find somebody you can confide in ANYONE. Don't do something you can't take back. Does this guy have an email address...let ME talk to him. If there's one thing I am good at it is reasoning, and talking people out of a bad mood. I will help you if you let me. I don't want to see anyone dead or in jail.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL @ email address. And no, you have to be careful moving. This dude sounds like he could attack Stinger's family as well if he can't find Stinger. This shit'll only get worse escalating, but who knows how it'll tone down?

You need to figure something the fuck out though man.

Reaction score
Maybe...maybe you just need to disappear for a short while. You know lay low. Nobody stays mad forever, and plus with you out of the picture he just might go find someone else to pick on. Speaking of your family have you spoken to them? Perhaps if an adult tells the cops what's up it'll help you some. I don't know your age, but I'm guessing you're a late teenager.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2

J

You have choices as to how you can go about this, You can either start a gang of you own to battle back against his or kill him but make it looks like an accident. Such as if he drives cut his break or if you know where he eats or can get ahold of his food posion it. It's a kill or be killed world.

MikeRaw

Stinger, if this is legit, you're pretty fucked. But, although this may sound funny, it's not meant to be. You need to go buy a gang. Gangs often offer protection for a price. Try going downtown. There's always gangs that will offer to protect you, as long as you pay them. Do that, and then the other guy will never fuck with you, and if he tries, you'll be protected, and they'll take care of him for you. It could cost a lot though...

Reaction score
http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33077&page=6

There's the thread, read up UTG.

Calling the cops wont work. His boys'll find him for the dude, or if he lays low, they still know his brother's face, so that's a problem in itself.

I know RKO I read the OT, but I still don't think this is the only way. Killing is very extreme...it's permanent. And even if Stinger succeeds in killing this guy don't you think there'll be some retaliation? It'll never end. Well at any rate I have to go get some sleep for my finals tomorrow. I offered my thoughts as you asked Stinger do with it as you will. But you gotta realize you're going to create a domino effect that's gonna hurt a lot of people one way or the other. I hope things will work out for you I do. For what it's worth I am sorry it has come to this.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Everyone was giving me shit in the other thread when I said either you kill him or he kills you. Looks as if I was right assholes.

Anyway

A:Get the fuck out of Maryland

B:Kill him

the dark knight

if he kills him he'll get killed not too long after.

have you tried an apology? :)

seX-Power

Stinger, you're a fucking idiot for making it get this serious, if it's true. I'm sorry, but you are, if you're at the point of life and death already.

I also seriously doubt you're going to let people on a Wrestling Forum fucking tell you how to deal with this matter of life and death. Sort your shit out man, and don't listen to anyone on here.

CT Styles

Yeah, um, when it's a matter of YOUR life and death and you're letting people on a wrestling forum decide what you do then yeah, that's pretty stupid. I doubt he's going to kill you, although, you can persuade me by telling me more information.