I need an answer.

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^But if the cops won't do anything, what would killing the guy solve? LOL. He thinks his life is bad now, how would he like it when he's locked up in jail for years, getting ass-raped by big black guys named Ruben?

J

Haha just wanna specify incase this gets turned over to the cops I WAS TOTAL JKIN! Lmao.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I don't feel like going in depth.

We had a conversation. Pretty deep one. He says that “there is no more beef”

I'm still not 100% trustworthy. Maybe, I was taking this whole thing out of proportion. I compromised with somebody I thought it was impossible to do it with. I do have my watch back. Its in pretty bad shape tho.

Theres MUCH more to it though.

inb4lolfakeyouhavenolife

MikeRaw

I don't feel like going in depth.

We had a conversation. Pretty deep one. He says that “there is no more beefâ€￾

I'm still not 100% trustworthy. Maybe, I was taking this whole thing out of proportion. I compromised with somebody I thought it was impossible to do it with. I do have my watch back. Its in pretty bad shape tho.

Theres MUCH more to it though.

inb4lolfakeyouhavenolife

:smh

MikeRaw

I don't know about Baltimore, but "deep conversations" don't usually squash a beef when it comes to gangs.

Started over myspace, turned into a real life conversation. And like I said in the other thread, he is my cousin. I just got real emo, and started talking about my father.

I could copy&paste the online convo but it isn't much.

seX-Power

In other words, you got bored of making shit up and found a way to just forget the whole 'incident' ever 'happenned'. Go cut yourself Stinger.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

The best part about this is no matter how far-fetched it is, its all true. I really don't care whether you believe me or not, and i'm not arguing about it. I'm sorry I don't live in your average Disney channel life, seeing something like this must be odd for the lot of you.

But to avoid a incoming shitstorm, i'll go right on ahead and give in. I was faking the whole thing tbh.

Go ahead, do whatever. I'm barely active on here anyway.

Just surprises me that i've been here for a year now, became one of the most well known members on here. Get along with mainly everybody(that matters), and some other useless shit.

Yet, i'm being excused of lying. Why on Earth would I make this up. I put the OT, and the current topic in Serious Discussion for a reason. If I wanted to make this up, I woulda put it in HIAT/Casual Talk and worked it off something close to my “I'VE BEEN SHOTâ€￾ thread.

I don't need everybody on my ass. Is this the next “IWF Episodeâ€￾

Everybody suddenly becomes suspicious and fake because of the Y2Jasmine incident? Well, i'm not sticking around for it, and it'll tear this site apart(for a little while)

I don't need to read this shit. I'm gone man, I'll comeback whenever.

Also, i'll go ahead and say my last post was emo bawwwwwwwwing.

Its inevitable, somebody else was gonna say it anyway.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol. even without the Jasmine shit, i wouldn't believe you, as i didn't believe Jasmine 2 years ago. it's the internet, so it's not true is the first option. even if it's true i don't care enough to do something about.
everybody has his own shit, just because we don't post it here it doesn't mean we don't have problems.

last but not the least:
rules by Chuck said:
12) Double Posting. This is when you post a msg, then think of something else and post right after, giving you two posts in a row in the same thread. This is not necessary as there is an edit button for you to edit your post and add your new thought. The other form of Double Posting is when you post something that someone else has already posted. (same thread or not). Warnings may be issued but Infractions will cost you 4 points and expires after 6 Months. 2nd offense and beyond will cost you 4 points as well but never expire.
what about triple posting?

Kizza

Get over yourself. Cos some people accused you of lying? You accuse so many members on here of various shit. Man the fuck up and stop being a tool.

seX-Power

I never thought you could get a gimmick worse than the 'rep me' one, but this emo shit is really tiring. Lol @ when you pretended to be Aussie btw.

And LOL @ saying you weren't active when you've been online the most amount of time (by about a week) since that application got installed.

CT Styles

Guys seriously, we should have known better.

Believe everything you read on the internet.

I mean, come on.

MikeRaw

Stinger, the only reason I don't believe you is from everything you've said, you spend tons of time on the internet, and an equal amount playing video games. I don't see why anyone would decide to randomly jump you, when you're clearly not involved in any gangs.
Also, he's you cousin supposedly? Never heard that before.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lol rememeber when Diesel flamed Stinger and said eventualy the aussies would realize how big of a douchebag he is? Damn he looks smart right about now.