I know it's kinda minor, but is anyone else excited for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but did patty's banning end or did someone let him out? I know its a sock account, but unfunny is still unfunny, like this trolling protest going on here.

Wasn't me, but technically he is breaking the rules so if you felt like doing something, you could.

Kaedon

Reaction score
That is so right, I totally agree.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
I just want to add that I know this is probably killing Kaedon inside and he's going to have problems sleeping because of this internet argument, and then he'll say he's not affected. I'm not sure if we can still retrieve the picture of how Kaedon looks like, but man if you can check that dude out and you know he's the kind that is emotionally attached to an online forum.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I just want to add that I know this is probably killing Kaedon inside and he's going to have problems sleeping because of this internet argument, and then he'll say he's not affected. I'm not sure if we can still retrieve the picture of how Kaedon looks like, but man if you can check that dude out and you know he's the kind that is emotionally attached to an online forum.

i agree