I know it's kinda minor, but is anyone else excited for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
LMAO, holy shit, this kid is more Blue than I initially thought. Yeah, all we did to John was change his name bro! And the good debaters don't agree to disagree, they just aren't fucking stupid and are able to comprehend logical happenings to trump their butthurt fanboyism. WAHH NEW GUY, HE LOOKS LIKE A DOUCHE WAHH, I DON'T HEAR ENOUGH HEAT WAHH.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I totally agree .... because I am a good member of the IWF and of everyone else thinks it, it must be right.

Axis

Reaction score
Oh we're in store for a great gimmick, folks.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I totally agree with you Axis, you are right.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Kaedon, you never used to suck this badly. WDF happened?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I completely agree with you Airfix and TIO.

-Good IWF Poster

Kaedon

Reaction score
You are so right Beer. I did disagree with you, but then I realized that a good member doesn't disagree with other members. Remember kids, if everyone thinks it, it MUST mean they're right.

Kaedon

Reaction score
You are so right, let's move on from this.

-Good IWF poster

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I personally don't have a problem with Kaedon and typically enjoy the "debates" we have.

However, Kaedon, what MS is trying to point out to you is that you constantly bring about points that people can flip on you (as per Miz's size, experience, etc.) that even when you're seemingly pointed in the right direction on the points you bring up, you'll resort to any old point you can draw up, no matter how untrue it is. The fact of the matter is, not only can you NOT agree to disagree (which you've pointed out already), but when people offer the material you suggest could change your mind, you literally find more and more to bury on top of the subject instead of admitting you were wrong about that one thing and moving on to the next. That is called stubborn and ignorant, in fact, it borders on stupid because you've shown very little to suggest you can overcome this ignorance.

Again, I enjoy the discussion with you... I like being able to dig up facts from way back that we'd generally rarely ever talk about anyways. We've had a lot of solid points come up in these discussions. But there's a point, as MS said, where it just gets a bit more frustrating than anything and it really makes it old.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yes, you are so right, I am so sorry for ever doubting you. Please forgive me for every questioning what you everyone else KNOW and what I merely think as the group is always right and the individual is always wrong. Once again, you and everyone else is right.

-Good IWF poster

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but did patty's banning end or did someone let him out? I know its a sock account, but unfunny is still unfunny, like this trolling protest going on here.