I know it's kinda minor, but is anyone else excited for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Wait, let me rephrase that in MS language...."I agree with you MS, you are so right and I am so wrong. I agree to disagree and I agree that all of my opinions are just opinions and all of your opinions are fact"

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't think "I think you're wrong" is YOURE LYING, but ok...

Saying you're wrong isn't lying. But the way you twist and manipulate facts to make your arguments is.

Really, because so far this whole argument is about how you're so much smarter or better you are than I am because you admit that you're wrong.

Again, congrats on lying again and putting words into my mouth. I never said anything about being smarter or better. But come on. Keep avoiding what I am actually saying, you just further prove my point.

Oh no, the IWF doesn't like me, I guess I'll just go hang myself. Actually, I would if my life was defined by what strangers on a message board thought of me.

Great. In that case I am giving you 24 more hours to say whatever you want. After that you will not be banned but nobody will be able to read what you post. We'll see how much you care at that point vis a vis our interactions on here. Without people to talk to, it will be purposeless, right? That's the way I see it at least, but we'll see if you actually stand by what you say and not care about how you interact with us. Let's see why you are really here.

Then why do you constantly point out that "look at me, I can admit when I'm wrong", no, it has nothing to do with soothing your internet ego; you're just being benevolent.

Yeah, admitting I'm wrong soothes my ego. If you haven't noticed over the last 5 years I hate being wrong.

That's good, he convinced you, but no one has convinced me that my points are wrong.

Because you are so obstinate that nobody could possibly do so barring fucking divine intervention.

Seems funny that none of you seem to fuck with anyone else, then again, everyone else "agrees to disagree", i choose not to do that.

Oh no, we don't fuck with John, Fuzzy, Adam, Colin White etcetera at all. Lying again.

And what do you guys do? FUCK KAEDON HE'S A TOOL. HE WONT ARGUE HOW WE WANT.

Yeah, guess what? The majority of us here want good debate not some over blown windbag who thinks he knows better than everybody else.

It's funny how you're accusing me of treating my opinion as fact, when you are saying that my perception of certain members of this forum being bitches and trying to bully others because they dont take their shit as "lies" when its perception.

This doesn't even make any sense.

Sorry MS, I agree that everything you say is fact, and everything I think is opinion...there, better?

No because you are still lying. What I think is strictly my opinion and never presented it as anything else.. That is all.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I wish I gave a fuck what people on the internet think of me....I really do....

Because the people on the internet aren't real people. You do understand that this is effectively a community and behaves like one as well, right?

It may not be "real" in the sense that we are all sitting around a table talking, but at the end of each of these posts is a real human being who would still call you a donkey in real life too.

How do you consistently miss the point like that?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Saying your wrong isn't lying. But the way you twist and manipulate facts to make your arguments is.

Yes, by "twisting" you mean stating things that you don't care to hear, IE my opinion of how I see them. I hear that the crowd doesn't pop that hot for Miz as a heel, and I stand by that. You call that "twisting the facts" I call it hearing what I hear.

Again, congrats on lying again and putting words into my mouth. I never said anything about being smarter or better. But come on. Keep avoiding what I am actually saying, you just further prove my point.

And you keep point out how I'm "lying" when you are clearly trying to present MS as better than all.

Great. In that case I am giving you 24 more hours to say whatever you want. After that you will not be banned but nobody will be able to read what you post. We'll see how much you care at that point vis a vis our interactions on here. Without people to talk to, it will be purposeless, right? That's the way I see it at least, but we'll see if you actually stand by what you say and not care about how you interact with us. Let's see why you are really here.

Ohm a backwards way of banning me, if you're going to ban me, just do it. How am I to interact no one can see what I'm saying? I'm here to get into arguments, vent my opinon, if you don't want me here, ban me. There is a difference between "I don't care how I interact" and "I don't care IF I interact", truth be told, if you do that, I probably just wont come back but whatever. Once again, MS, my life is not defined by the IWF, apparently yours and other peoples lives are, that's your problem, not mine.

Yeah, admitting I'm wrong soothes my ego. If you haven't noticed over the last 5 years I hate being wrong.
Unless you're admitting you're wrong to prove that you're not stubborn like that Kaedon guy.

Because you are so obstinate that nobody could possibly do so barring fucking divine intervention.

Just because I refuse to back down on my opinion of the Miz doesn't mean I can't be wrong. if you think that, that's your problem.

Oh no, we don't fuck with John, Fuzzy, Adam, Colin White etcetera at all. Lying again.

Really? By changing a guys name to Jhon? Wow....I am so wrong....again, not "lying" just seeing it differently. Anyone who sees things differnetly from MS must be a liar then.

Yeah, guess what? The majority of us here want good debate not some over blown windbag who thinks he knows better than everybody else.

And by good debate you seem to mean someone who will eventually agree with you or "agree to disagree" well thats not me, again, if you dont want that kind of poster here, ban me and I'll fill my time elsewhere.

This doesn't even make any sense.

LIES, MORE LIES, YOURE LYING. Ok, now that I'm done with my MS response, here's mine....you don't seem to understand what I'm saying, and that's fine, sometimes I don't explain things clearly, but it makes sense to me. Back to my MS response: LIES, LIES, YOUR'RE ALTERED PERCEPTION OF WHAT I SAY IS A LIE AND NOT SIMPLY A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE!!!

No because you are still lying. What I think is strictly my opinion and never presented it as anything else.. That is all.

Not how I see it, but once again, I'm not calling you a liar.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Because the people on the internet aren't real people. You do understand that this is effectively a community and behaves like one as well, right?

It may not be "real" in the sense that we are all sitting around a table talking, but at the end of each of these posts is a real human being who would still call you a donkey in real life too.

How do you consistently miss the point like that?

Apparently it's not much of a real life if they care that much about what some other person they've never met nor will ever meet says. I know you can still call me a donkey "in real life" but you fail to realize that since I don't know any of you, I don't give a fuck. Call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that in the REAL world, I have a job that I love, I have the most amazing gf in the world who will one day be my bride and we will one day have a ton of little kids, that I have a ton of other things I do, friends, family and everything else. It doesn't affect me...AT ALL...it never has and it never will. You people are names on a computer screen, not friends to be cherished forever. I don't know any of you, I just come to talk shit, argue, and have a little fun, at least from my perspective. Once again, if you don't like it, fuck off.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I'm sorry Enzo, I really care about you as a person. I will be there for all of your birthdays, for your wedding, and for your funeral because we are bff....

Beer

Reaction score
Wait, let me rephrase that in MS language...."I agree with you MS, you are so right and I am so wrong. I agree to disagree and I agree that all of my opinions are just opinions and all of your opinions are fact"

I don't think I've ever seen anyone miss the point of 'Agreeing to Disagree' so much... ever. Continue.

Reaction score
Well, that time you showed me your wang made me believe we were such.and now you're not coming to my wedding? Guess you couldn't afford the airline ticket. If that's the issue, you can ask me for the money, we're buddies and I just can't have my wedding without my best buddy, kaedon. Kristina will be upset that you can't make it either. What the fuck am I to do now?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yes, by "twisting" you mean stating things that you don't care to hear, IE my opinion of how I see them. I hear that the crowd doesn't pop that hot for Miz as a heel, and I stand by that. You call that "twisting the facts" I call it hearing what I hear.

I call it hearing what you want to hear. Or for example, your most recent arguments on the attitude era where you discount the numerous people who make quality points because again, it doesn't fit your views. Even though their viewpoints are backed up by consistent logic.

And you keep point out how I'm "lying" when you are clearly trying to present MS as better than all.

No, I am not. And again, as long as you continue to put words in my mouth or at my fingers, if you will, all you accomplish is proving that you only argue what you want to and ignore or skew what is inconvenient.

Ohm a backwards way of banning me, if you're going to ban me, just do it. How am I to interact no one can see what I'm saying? I'm here to get into arguments, vent my opinon, if you don't want me here, ban me. There is a difference between "I don't care how I interact" and "I don't care IF I interact", truth be told, if you do that, I probably just wont come back but whatever. Once again, MS, my life is not defined by the IWF, apparently yours and other peoples lives are, that's your problem, not mine.

No, it is your problem actually. I would venture the guess (I could be wrong, and if I am by all means, somebody correct me) that the majority of the forum is pretty sick and tired of your nonsense and don't want to have anything to do with you at this point because you suck the fun out of debating. We come here for fun but your attitude and behaviour, in my opinion, ruins many threads that people were perfectly interested in discussing before. It is coming to the point where you are not a functioning member of the forum who adds to discussions but someone who derails threads and causes people to not want to post in them anymore because you act like a cock. I don't know what has changed in you in the last year or so but you have gone from being a contributing member who was capable of debate and being forceful without being an asshole, to becoming a detriment to the forum. Considering that I have been a long time supporter of yours, and if not an e-friend, then at the very least a friendly aquaintance, I'm beyond sick of your bullshit at this point. I cannot recall the last time you actually contributed words that had some value and that saddens me because at one point you absolutely were my favourite person on here to debate wrestling with. AND WE NEVER FUCKING AGREED THEN EITHER.

Unless you're admitting you're wrong to prove that you're not stubborn like that Kaedon guy.

Yeah, I admitted that I was wrong in that thread solely for the purpose of making myself look better than you. Self involved much?

Just because I refuse to back down on my opinion of the Miz doesn't mean I can't be wrong. if you think that, that's your problem.

Once again you miss the point. Speaking for myself only (see what I am doing here?) it's not your opinions that are the problem, it's the asshole way you go about presenting them. You act like you know so much more than the rest of us when in reality you know sweet fuck all, just like the rest of us. All we have are our opinions, which once again, only reflect our personal viewpoints.

Really? By changing a guys name to Jhon? Wow....I am so wrong....again, not "lying" just seeing it differently. Anyone who sees things differnetly from MS must be a liar then.

Yes, because that's all we've ever done to John, or any of the others, right? But keep crying victim. It's once again ridiculously self involved and not even close to being right.

And by good debate you seem to mean someone who will eventually agree with you or "agree to disagree" well thats not me, again, if you dont want that kind of poster here, ban me and I'll fill my time elsewhere.

No, by good debate we want substance in the debate, not 15 posts of nonsense in every thread that amounts to "Baaawwwww, yer wrong because I know moar than you!"

LIES, MORE LIES, YOURE LYING. Ok, now that I'm done with my MS response, here's mine....you don't seem to understand what I'm saying, and that's fine, sometimes I don't explain things clearly, but it makes sense to me. Back to my MS response: LIES, LIES, YOUR'RE ALTERED PERCEPTION OF WHAT I SAY IS A LIE AND NOT SIMPLY A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE!!!

You are still not making any sense.

Not how I see it, but once again, I'm not calling you a liar.

Because I am not a liar and I don't bend/outright ignore the truth to suit my arguments.

Apparently it's not much of a real life if they care that much about what some other person they've never met nor will ever meet says. I know you can still call me a donkey "in real life" but you fail to realize that since I don't know any of you, I don't give a fuck. Call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that in the REAL world, I have a job that I love, I have the most amazing gf in the world who will one day be my bride and we will one day have a ton of little kids, that I have a ton of other things I do, friends, family and everything else. It doesn't affect me...AT ALL...it never has and it never will. You people are names on a computer screen, not friends to be cherished forever. I don't know any of you, I just come to talk shit, argue, and have a little fun, at least from my perspective. Once again, if you don't like it, fuck off.

I think that William Shakespeare said it best in Hamlet. I'll have to paraphrase but: The Kaedon doth protest too much, methinks.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I call it hearing what you want to hear. Or for example, your most recent arguments on the attitude era where you discount the numerous people who make quality points because again, it doesn't fit your views. Even though their viewpoints are backed up by consistent logic.

According to you, not according to me. Doesn't make me or you a LIAR or any other nonsense word you want to use.

No, I am not. And again, as long as you continue to put words in my mouth or at my fingers, if you will, all you accomplish is proving that you only argue what you want to and ignore or skew what is inconvenient.

Thats what it looks like to me.

No, it is your problem actually. I would venture the guess (I could be wrong, and if I am by all means, somebody correct me) that the majority of the forum is pretty sick and tired of your nonsense and don't want to have anything to do with you at this point because you suck the fun out of debating.

So? It's still not my problem.

We come here for fun but your attitude and behaviour, in my opinion, ruins many threads that people were perfectly interested in discussing before. It is coming to the point where you are not a functioning member of the forum who adds to discussions but someone who derails threads and causes people to not want to post in them anymore because you act like a cock.

Yeah, I'm totally not contributing. I, in fact, made this thread as an homage to myself to make people talk about me. I knew you and others would mention Miz and in fact, this is a Machiavellian plan. I'm trying, as you say, to contribute. Didn't mention the Miz, didn't mention anything really negative, other than that I think Heath Slater is generic. Please don't act like everything I say and everything I do here is just the same "FUCK THE MIZ I HATE HIM HE SUXXORZ". You just dont want to see it because it doesn't fit your view of me.

I don't know what has changed in you in the last year or so but you have gone from being a contributing member who was capable of debate and being forceful without being an asshole, to becoming a detriment to the forum. Considering that I have been a long time supporter of yours, and if not an e-friend, then at the very least a friendly aquaintance. I'm beyond sick of your bullshit at this point. I cannot recall the last time you actually contributed words that had some value and that saddens me because at one point you absolutely were my favourite person on here to debate wrestling with.

Again I say...so? Maybe you just looked past it for some reason, but I don't really remember ever...a) arguing any differently than I do now, or b) getting your efriend card. What the hell is an efriend anyway? You are someone I argue and talk trash with, that's it. If you no longer wish to, that's fine, I'll go somewhere else. But as far as you being "sick of my bullshit" I really could care less.

Yeah, I admitted that I was wrong in that thread solely for the purpose of making myself look better than you. Self involved much?

Then why did you even bring it up? If it had nothing to do with you, to prove that you can change your opinion and I can't, why bother mentioning it?

Once again you miss the point. Speaking for myself only (see what I am doing here?)

I didn't know I had to qualify everything with "In my opinion" I'm not speaking for anyone else. Who the fuck else WOULD I speak for?

it's not your opinions that are the problem, it's the asshole way you go about presenting them. You act like you know so much more than the rest of us when in reality you know sweet fuck all, just like the rest of us. All we have are our opinions, which once again, only reflect our personal viewpoints.

Again, I don't care if you don't like the way I do it. If you don't like it, do something about it. As you say, I've always been "forceful" with my opinion, maybe you're just taking this internet shit way too seriously.

Yes, because that's all we've ever done to John, or any of the others, right? But keep crying victim. It's once again ridiculously self involved and not even close to being right.

That's all I've really seen, so that's all I have to go on. I don't particularly interact with Colin, John, or any of them much.

No, by good debate we want substance in the debate, not 15 posts of nonsense in every thread that amounts to "Baaawwwww, yer wrong because I know moar than you!"
Wonderful LIE....sorry, that's your word, wonderful perspective on what I say, though I back up what I say with what I think are facts the way I see them. If you don't like it, tough.

Because I am not a liar and I don't bend/outright ignore the truth to suit my arguments.

What you call "bending the truth" I call "seeing it differently"

I think that William Shakespeare said it best in Hamlet. I'll have to paraphrase but: The Kaedon doth protest too much, methinks.
Methinks thou wont dissect the actual statement and would rather just blather on. In case you don't recall, I left for a long while. You can call it "protesting too much" i call it stating facts as I see them.