I know it's kinda minor, but is anyone else excited for

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
The Big Show and Kane to reunite?I mean just a few years ago, they kinda made the tag team titles relevant again and not only do the work so well in the ring together, the personalities are just such a fit. And if nothing else, at the end of it all, we may get a classic match like this.....

[video=dailymotion;x2td0r]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2td0r_kane-vs-big-show-chain-wrestling_creation[/video]

Thoughts?

noumenon

Reaction score
It simply boggles my mind that you don't see anything redeemable in Miz but THIS entertains you.

1chiban

Reaction score
Haha. I'm with noumenon. Nothing involving Big Show or Kane interests me anymore.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I've always loved these guys. It's not like they are Khali, where they are untalented big men. They know how to work and they know how to make even a generic ass Heath Slater look good.

Kaedon

Reaction score
How insightful. It's no wonder you get upset when you try and argue with me when you come with stunning logic like that. I guess it's completely impossible for someone to enjoy seeing that kind of power wrestling without offending the all knowing MS's sensibilities of who is and isn't a sheep...

1chiban

Reaction score
It's much better than Khali could muster, I'll give you that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
How insightful. It's no wonder you get upset when you try and argue with me when you come with stunning logic like that. I guess it's completely impossible for someone to enjoy seeing that kind of power wrestling without offending the all knowing MS's sensibilities of who is and isn't a sheep...

Why even bother at this point? Countless people have tried reasonable debate with you, it's purposeless. So, I'ma go with mockery at this point when I feel it is appropriate.

But truth be told you said it yourself:

I guess it's completely impossible for someone to enjoy seeing that kind of power wrestling without offending the all knowing MS's sensibilities of who is and isn't a sheep...

Except now we will replace power wrestling avec the Miz and the all knowing MS's sensibilities with the all knowing Kaedon's sensibilities.

Do you see how ridiculous and hypocritical you are being at this point?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I'm not calling anyone stupid for liking the Miz, nor am I calling them sheep. But, that is what, in fact, you are. "Hey WWE universe, look at this great new guy we want you to accept as a great heel", yeah I'm the sheep. God forbid I think someone sucks and argue about it. No no, can't do that, fuck off with that horseshit. If you can't defend your stance and just run away like a little bitch because you can't/don't want to argue anymore, then shut your fucking mouth.

I'd also like to point out that I didn't bring Miz up and yet again, you Miz cocksuckers cant help but keep bringing him up. So don't give me the "OMG GAYDON IS TEH TR0LL" shit either.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I never used the word stupid. I called you a sheep yes, for the purpose of getting a rise out of you. Working, isn't it?

And once again, you fail to grasp the point. You can think whomever you like sucks, but you don't argue at all. The purpose of debate is to come to a resolution or to agree to disagree. You have made no attempts at either and myself and others have consistently defended our positions honestly and effectively.

You on the other hand have seen fit to shift goal posts and recall history as you see fit and not as it actually was not to mention the reductio ad absurdums and the strawmen. Your entire method of debate is based on intellectual dishonesty. So I ask you, why at this point should anyone even grant an iota of respect for your arguments when you have shown not a whit of respect for our intelligence. So in the spirit of you get what you give... I think you can figure out where I am going with this. And it seems fairly clear that you don't appreciate it very much and I find that hypocritical on your behalf.

In short, don't dish it out and act like the arrogant know it all if you can't take it in return.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I never used the word stupid. I called you a sheep yes, for the purpose of getting a rise out of you. Working, isn't it?

And once again, you fail to grasp the point. You can think whomever you like sucks, but you don't argue at all. The purpose of debate is to come to a resolution or to agree to disagree. You have made no attempts at either and myself and others have consistently defended our positions honestly and effectively.

You on the other hand have seen fit to shift goal posts and recall history as you see fit and not as it actually was not to mention the reductio ad absurdums and the strawmen. Your entire method of debate is based on intellectual dishonesty. So I ask you, why at this point should anyone even grant an iota of respect for your arguments when you have shown not a whit of respect for our intelligence. So in the spirit of you get what you give... I think you can figure out where I am going with this. And it seems fairly clear that you don't appreciate it very much and I find that hypocritical on your behalf.

In short, don't dish it out and act like the arrogant know it all if you can't take it in return.

So what you're saying is if I don't argue the way MS likes, I must be wrong. You can say I'm using strawmen all you want, but here's the crux of every one of your bullshit arguments...."You're wrong". I have a point, you retort it, I have a point, you retort it, thats what an argument is, and it's fun. I dont want to agree to disagree because I like to argue, if you or anyone else doesnt like it, fuck off, I dont really give a shit; but dont fucking act like your shit doesnt stink. The only reason you care about any of this is because i DARE to be stubborn and not back down like the rest of the blueberries you and the rest of the people around here like to bully.

I'm not going to back down, and I will believe what i believe, and I will argue it until someone says something to me that changes my mind; if you can't handle that, tough shit, go ahead and have a discussion with someone who already agrees with you if you don't want to actually think.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So what you're saying is if I don't argue the way MS likes, I must be wrong.

I don't think that lying is a proper debate tactic.

You can say I'm using strawmen all you want, but here's the crux of every one of your bullshit arguments...."You're wrong".

And that is different from what you do how? I'll tell you. I don't pretend that my perception equals reality for anyone else but me. You however are so set in your ways and your arrogance that you seem to confuse your opinion for objective reality. More dishonesty.

I have a point, you retort it, I have a point, you retort it, thats what an argument is, and it's fun. I dont want to agree to disagree because I like to argue

That's great. It seems pretty clear though at this point that your behaviour has put more or less everyone off of arguing with you at this point. If that was your goal, mission accomplished pal.

if you or anyone else doesnt like it, fuck off, I dont really give a shit; but dont fucking act like your shit doesnt stink.

Again, I never said that or implied it even. You're the one who acts like the smarmy know-it-all. Don't project your insecurities on me.

The only reason you care about any of this is because i DARE to be stubborn and not back down like the rest of the blueberries you and the rest of the people around here like to bully.

Yes, play the bully card because that's totally accurate. Look at Enzo's Mistico thread. I thought he was wrong, he made some solid points and I admitted that he was right BECAUSE HE WAS. But yeah, bullying. It's not like I haven't been defending you as a nice guy through out all this nonsense either while everyone else pretty much thinks you're a tool, (BTW I was the only one doing this) but yeah, bullying. Care to lie some more to try and make your point?

I'm not going to back down, and I will believe what i believe, and I will argue it until someone says something to me that changes my mind; if you can't handle that, tough shit, go ahead and have a discussion with someone who already agrees with you if you don't want to actually think.

More lies. Like I have said numerous times, if you just came out and were honest about your subjective opinions this would not be an issue at all. I can admit when I am being biased, why can't you?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
"If one person calls you a donkey, forget it. But if five people call you a donkey, buy a saddle."

I'm just sayin'.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I don't think that lying is a proper debate tactic.

I don't think "I think you're wrong" is YOURE LYING, but ok...

And that is different from what you do how? I'll tell you. I don't pretend that my perception equals reality for anyone else but me. You however are so set in your ways and your arrogance that you seem to confuse your opinion for objective reality. More dishonesty.

Really, because so far this whole argument is about how you're so much smarter or better you are than I am because you admit that you're wrong.

That's great. It seems pretty clear though at this point that your behaviour has put more or less everyone off of arguing with you at this point. If that was your goal, mission accomplished pal.

Oh no, the IWF doesn't like me, I guess I'll just go hang myself. Actually, I would if my life was defined by what strangers on a message board thought of me.

Again, I never said that or implied it even. You're the one who acts like the smarmy know-it-all. Don't project your insecurities on me.

Then why do you constantly point out that "look at me, I can admit when I'm wrong", no, it has nothing to do with soothing your internet ego; you're just being benevolent.

Yes, play the bully card because that's totally accurate. Look at Enzo's Mistico thread. I thought he was wrong, he made some solid points and I admitted that he was right BECAUSE HE WAS.

That's good, he convinced you, but no one has convinced me that my points are wrong.

But yeah, bullying. It's not like I haven't been defending you as a nice guy through out all this nonsense either while everyone else pretty much thinks you're a tool, (BTW I was the only one doing this) but yeah, bullying. Care to lie some more to try and make your point?

Seems funny that none of you seem to fuck with anyone else, then again, everyone else "agrees to disagree", i choose not to do that. And what do you guys do? FUCK KAEDON HE'S A TOOL. HE WONT ARGUE HOW WE WANT. It's funny how you're accusing me of treating my opinion as fact, when you are saying that my perception of certain members of this forum being bitches and trying to bully others because they dont take their shit as "lies" when its perception.

More lies. Like I have said numerous times, if you just came out and were honest about your subjective opinions this would not be an issue at all. I can admit when I am being biased, why can't you?

Sorry MS, I agree that everything you say is fact, and everything I think is opinion...there, better?

Kaedon

Reaction score
"If one person calls you a donkey, forget it. But if five people call you a donkey, buy a saddle."

I'm just sayin'.

I wish I gave a fuck what people on the internet think of me....I really do....