I am thinking...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
kaitlyn was the evil one, kaitlyn initially betrayed AJ back in 2011 in one of their matches against natalya and beth phoenix.

AJ Lee is the greatest wrestler of all time
Greatest date in wrestling history: IIII/ I . IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ I . IIII/ IIII/ III
986147.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Everyone despises BLFFL. You're a fangirl, she's an idiot. Big difference.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Fuck this shit, I'm derailing this thread, we all need to listen to some Bob Marley.

Whether you're stoned or not, this is some chill music.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ Lee is the greatest wrestler of all time
Greatest date in wrestling history: IIII/ I . IIII/ IIII/ IIII/ I . IIII/ IIII/ III
986147.gif

I'm not sure how that GIF is associated with my signature (Which is just my opinion, if you don't agree, sorry.) but it's funny as hell. ^_^

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Bob Marley? Nothing bad about it. It's good music, but I prefer heavier stuff.....

Farooq

Reaction score

HERE'S JAH MORE MON!

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You want something heavy? Well since I can't put my dick on this thread, here's the next heavy thing

Hell yeah, Black Sabbath was the band that got me into heavy metal music. My first album ever was Paranoid. The Dio stuff is great too. Falling off the edge of the world is another great song.

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Reaction score
Hell yeah, Black Sabbath was the band that got me into heavy metal music. My first album ever was Paranoid. The Dio stuff is great too. Falling off the edge of the world is another great song.

And just like that I can tolerate the AJ stuff :yay: Mob Rules is tied as my favorite for Dio era, with Dio Years being it's other part :hmm: Paranoid is my favorite Ozzy era album with them, have the album as well :yes: Falling off the Edge of The World and Sign of the Southern Cross were the best on Mob Rules

8:48: Monster effects :yay: deth

Reactions: Swift

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
My favorite Ozzy era song is "Into the Void" on Master of Reality and My favorite from the dio era is "TV Crimes" from Dehumanizer.
I can't believe how off topic we are. The original purpose of this thread was about all the heels holding titles. Lol...

Farooq

Reaction score
I've been listening to Dehumanizer a lot :hmm: Love the songs I and Computer God from that album, such raw power it is :tough: and the topic was getting boring, talking about God's music is more interesting.