I am thinking...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
fuck... you've driven me to be that guy who speaks in memes...
One does not simply hate Britanica.
Or someone who bashes Total Divas... There's no reason to watch that show...
004.jpg
Okay, maybe there's two reasons to watch that show, but I digress. Think these hardcore AJ Lee fans are one of the biggest reasons AJ Lee haters exist.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
fuck... you've driven me to be that guy who speaks in memes...
One does not simply hate Britanica.
Or someone who bashes Total Divas... There's no reason to watch that show...
004.jpg
Okay, maybe there's two reasons to watch that show, but I digress. Think these hardcore AJ Lee fans are one of the biggest reasons AJ Lee haters exist.

I thought we were over this? Was this posted before everyone became tolerant of my extreme AJ fandom???

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
It's not gonna happen, he's been the same for 10 years, he'll come back done a few more years face and retire.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'd rather him retire than turn heel, but since that's not going to happen any time soon, a heel move would be a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: War Lord

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
A Cena heel move would be amazing when he came back!
Think about it. If he were to come back and screw over D-bry... It would be EPIC.
..I just want him to be heel so bad. :okay:

lol

Also - All belts are being held by heels right now. :pity:

Cena will come back when he's healed(*not* heeled) and will head the revolt to bring back the pre 'Best for Business' way to the WWE.... So it shall be written.. So it shall be done...