I am thinking...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
What about Judas Priest?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
haha I've seen this person at WF... :silva:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They would never turn Cena heel, he's already big with those sick kids, it'd be WWE's last move ever

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
haha I've seen this person at WF... :silva:

Are you talking about me??? Yep. I got banned there because they couldn't handle how much of an AJ fan I am. Go tell them that deathclaw the AJ fan is now on a much better forum site where you're actually ALLOWED to express your opinions about your favorite wrestler. ^_^

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Are you talking about me??? Yep. I got banned there because they couldn't handle how much of an AJ fan I am. Go tell them that deathclaw the AJ fan is now on a much better forum site where you're actually ALLOWED to express your opinions about your favorite wrestler. ^_^

lmao at your sig. Are you a fanboy or fangirl?

Reactions: Swift

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not important. I'm just a huge AJ fan. I'm not going to force you to go look back into the thread, so here's why I'm such a big fan of her:
I started watching wrestling back In 2009 with FCW. AJ Lee was my first favorite wrestler, and she's my only favorite wrestler now.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMAO, you didn't get banned for being an AJ fan, you got banned because you continuously fought with people in private messages and made utterly stupid posts.

Hopefully, you wont last long here, either.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMAO, you didn't get banned for being an AJ fan, you got banned because you continuously fought with people in private messages and made utterly stupid posts.

Hopefully, you wont last long here, either.

We'll see. I'm not exactly doing anything wrong here...and my "stupid posts" were MY opinions about my favorite wrestler.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
We'll see. I'm not exactly doing anything wrong here...and my "stupid posts" were MY opinions about my favorite wrestler.

That's fine, but let's not over-do it. It's cool that AJ is your favorite or whatever, This IS a WRESTLING Forum, not an AJ Lee Forum, just saying. No need to bring up AJ in every thread (not saying that's what you're doing, but just look at the last few pages of this thread...).

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
We have a few AJ Lee fans here. It's one thing to have a favourite wrestler, but if you bring up him/her every time, people will eventually dislike you. Also, we have a few AJ Lee haters on this forum, including myself, so if you see a post bashing AJ, just ignore it or ask why they dislike her. Don't try to defend it because it'll just become a big useless argument. It's opinion vs. opinion, so no one wins.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
We have a few AJ Lee fans here. It's one thing to have a favourite wrestler, but if you bring up him/her every time, people will eventually dislike you. Also, we have a few AJ Lee haters on this forum, including myself, so if you see a post bashing AJ, just ignore it or ask why they dislike her. Don't try to defend it because it'll just become a big useless argument. It's opinion vs. opinion, so no one wins.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here.

Really? You're an AJ hater? As much as I DESPISE AJ haters, you're the first AJ hater I met that doesn't want to punch me in the face, so I thank you for that.
As for being an AJ fan, I'm EXCLUSIVELY an AJ fan. Like I said before, she was my first favorite wrestler ever, and she's my only favorite wrestler now. So sorry if I sound annoying, but it's only because I'm a really big fan. Thanks for the "welcome".....I guess..... :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Really? You're an AJ hater? As much as I DESPISE AJ haters, you're the first AJ hater I met that doesn't want to punch me in the face, so I thank you for that.
As for being an AJ fan, I'm EXCLUSIVELY an AJ fan. Like I said before, she was my first favorite wrestler ever, and she's my only favorite wrestler now. So sorry if I sound annoying, but it's only because I'm a really big fan. Thanks for the "welcome".....I guess..... :)

I don't dislike AJ that much. Her current gimmick just makes me hate her a lot. The psycho love bitch one.