I am thinking...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'll chalk AJ down as an unintentional top face, you actually think she's gonna get heel heat from WRESTLING fans by burying Total Divas?

Yeah, Total Divas is the number one show on E! Network dude. Like totally useful, gives Divas screen time and information about their lives which helps me sleep at night. Don't see AJ Lee chopping wood with Daniel Bryan? Don't see AJ sitting down and talking with Daniel Bryan? In fact, now I see why Daniel Bryan dumped her, because she never listened, never participated in out of kayfabe duties, and didn't star in Total Divas.
#CutForTotalDivas

Farooq

Reaction score
Look, I started watching wrestling back in 2009 with FCW. AJ was my first favorite wrestler and she's my only favorite wrestler now. I've been a fan of her for a long time, and I'm a very big fan of her. So SORRY if I sound like a mark.

But the time differences between all those facts you brought was just bunched up wrong. It's like Star Wars episode V, then IV, then III, then II, then VI, then I, it just doesn't add up!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, Total Divas is the number one show on E! Network dude. Like totally useful, gives Divas screen time and information about their lives which helps me sleep at night. Don't see AJ Lee chopping wood with Daniel Bryan? Don't see AJ sitting down and talking with Daniel Bryan? In fact, now I see why Daniel Bryan dumped her, because she never listened, never participated in out of kayfabe duties, and didn't star in Total Divas.
#CutForTotalDivas

Oh, no, not saying it isn't useful, just saying you aren't getting heel heat off of it. The rest of this I have no idea what you're talking about.
Knew I should have studied for my Ebonics tests :downer:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
#CutForTotalDivas

AJ was supposed to have a match on total divas but they turned her down. The simple truth is that, AJ is too good for that show. Total divas isn't for good wrestlers, it's for divas that lack in-ring skill.

Farooq

Reaction score
You're right, none of them have in ring talent. None of them, whatsoever. None, agree 100%?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
See, you know what you're talking about. ^_^

But the fact is she is still a heel.

Ziggler got pops when he was a heel and was loved by the IWC, doesn't mean he wasn't a heel at the time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're right, none of them have in ring talent. None of them, whatsoever. None, agree 100%?

The one with the big nose and the vanilla midget husband... can't think of her name.

Farooq

Reaction score
The one with the big nose and the vanilla midget husband... can't think of her name.

Shut up, I have my pictures ready and facts ready, dont you ruin this for me!!

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But the time differences between all those facts you brought was just bunched up wrong. It's like Star Wars episode V, then IV, then III, then II, then VI, then I, it just doesn't add up!

Really? It has to be in chronological order for you to understand? Fine:

I started watching wrestling in 2009 with FCW. AJ was my first favorite wrestler. I am a very big fan of her. She's my only favorite wrestler now. SORRY if I sound like a mark.

Farooq

Reaction score
Really? It has to be in chronological order for you to understand? Fine:

I started watching wrestling in 2009 with FCW. AJ was my first favorite wrestler. I am a very big fan of her. She's my only favorite wrestler now. SORRY if I sound like a mark.

Yes, because she talked trash first, then got hit. Otherwise your theory on the rest of the roster being heel is downsighted.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But the fact is she is still a heel.

Ziggler got pops when he was a heel and was loved by the IWC, doesn't mean he wasn't a heel at the time.

So be it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate my favorite wrestler just because she's labeled a "heel". I still don't understand how she's a heel if she's not doing anything bad though...

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yes, because she talked trash first, then got hit. Otherwise your theory on the rest of the roster being heel is downsighted.

I'm saying right now, the "face" divas are starting stuff with AJ, and they're being more like heels.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So be it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate my favorite wrestler just because she's labeled a "heel". I still don't understand how she's a heel if she's not doing anything bad though...

She was an evil bitch, what shows were you watching? And of course just because she is heel doesn't mean you shouldn't like her, but it doesn't mean she is a face just because you like her either.

She might be working her way towards becoming a face, but she isn't one yet.

wait, why the fuck am I in this discussion? I don't give a rats ass about AJ lmao

Farooq

Reaction score
But for all the Divas being talentless on that show....
ca59e00d0c8a064a513a5eea74da344a.gif
3fd4ee68e6de095b714a2d320b4dfc50.png

Trained in the legendary Hart Dungeon, Natalya knows how to make the other Divas scream.

Natalya's combination of beauty, talent and untamed desire continue to make her family proud and uphold the Hart tradition in WWE. She is the daughter of Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, which explains her tough, forceful in-ring style which perfectly complements her mat ingenuity.

Shortly after her solo debut, Natalya began excellently executing the family Sharpshooter like her uncle Bret “Hit Man” Hart, driving many Divas to submission. Soon after, she joined Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith to form The Hart Dynasty. While part of the titleholding group, Natalya stepped out on her own to capture the Divas Championship and the fiery third-generation Diva has since shown time and again that the legendary pink and black legacy is safe in her hands. At the 26th annual SummerSlam, Natalya picked up a huge victory over Brie Bella, tapping out the former Divas Champion with the inimitable Sharpshooter.

Natalya has also recently stepped out of the ring to get involved in WWE's many star-studded red carpet events. She was WWE.com’s official host on the red carpet at the kickoff parties for WrestleMania XXVIII, WrestleMania 29 and SummerSlam 2012 and 2013, where she has interviewed celebrities and athelets like 11-time Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte, DJ Pauly D and Timbaland. Natalya has also been an active supporter of WWE & The Creative Coalition’s Be a STAR Alliance and the WrestleMania Reading Challenge, and has spoken to thousands of children and teens about WWE’s anti-bullying and literacy initiatives.

Natalya also stars in E!'s exciting new reality series, "Total Divas," alongside The Bella Twins, The Funkadactyls, Eva Marie and JoJo. "Total Divas" airs Sundays at 10/9 CT on E!. Divas Champion AJ Lee has recently taken offense to the success of the reality show and its stars, including Natalya. The Hart Dungeon Diva will join her fellow "Total Divas" Brie and Naomi in a Fatal 4-Way Match for AJ's Divas Title at Night of Champions.

Reactions: Trip in the Head