I am the happiest monkey in the world today.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You're the one who brought it up, I'm the one saying Obama went with drones.

I didn't bring it up. I asked you what you'd do about the muslims and you said you'd get troops out of the Middle East and then countered your own argument like five times. You said you'd get troops out then said Obama already took them out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What's right? Enforcing borders that everyone there doesn't recognize because it doesn't reflect their cultural ones?

Forcing religious factions to live together without taking their centuries of conflict into consideration?

Better than allowing mass murder yeah. And if they haven't been able to solve their problems after centuries then they sure as shit won't solve it now. If the US leave that'll result in endless war.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I didn't bring it up. I asked you what you'd do about the muslims and you said you'd get troops out of the Middle East and then countered your own argument like five times. You said you'd get troops out then said Obama already took them out.
Middle East is more than Iraq and Afghanistan buddy.

They have bases all over the region. That doesn't mean troops, it means their presence still looms over the region, which gets resentment because it's called....wait for it.... OCCUPATION

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Middle East is more than Iraq and Afghanistan buddy.

They have bases all over the region. That doesn't mean troops, it means their presence still looms over the region, which gets resentment because it's called....wait for it.... OCCUPATION

cool and this is because of Obama and Hillary once again so explain to me how electing her would be a good choice

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And if they haven't been able to solve their problems after centuries then they sure as shit won't solve it now. If the US leave that'll result in endless war.
They had a balance before their borders were carved up after world war 2.

Protestants and Catholics had a similar situation, but nobody thought the Irish were all terrorists.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
cool and this is because of Obama and Hillary once again so explain to me how electing her would be a good choice
Because she's not a dumb fuck who doesn't think before he talks.

Trump can't even be trusted with Twitter, and he's supposed to be trusted with nuclear codes?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They had a balance before their borders were carved up after world war 2.

Protestants and Catholics had a similar situation, but nobody thought the Irish were all terrorists.

Ok that goes for 70 years so now we can't allow mass casualties. Put yourself in their shoes. Put yourself in a child's shoes living there. "Ok we're having a civil war. You have a small chance of survival. Good luck and god bless"

It's just fucked.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Because she's not a dumb fuck who doesn't think before he talks.

Trump can't even be trusted with Twitter, and he's supposed to be trusted with nuclear codes?

Oh she thought very well about those emails. Long and hard baby. And Twitter is the way we communicate in 2016. The fact that Trump is so current is one of the reasons he beat Hillary who's too old school.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ok that goes for 70 years so now we can't allow mass casualties. Put yourself in their shoes. Put yourself in a child's shoes living there. "Ok we're having a civil war. You have a small chance of survival. Good luck and god bless"

It's just fucked.
LOL because children are going to be the main target for a civil war. :smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh she thought very well about those emails. Long and hard baby. And Twitter is the way we communicate in 2016. The fact that Trump is so current is one of the reasons he beat Hillary who's too old school.
Trump so current he took to trolling people at 3 am.

Be real fucking proud of that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
LOL because children are going to be the main target for a civil war. :smh

Oh my shit they'll be caught in the crossfire and these people are so fucked in the head that they might directly target children yes.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Trump so current he took to trolling people at 3 am.

Be real fucking proud of that.

And also put out a lot of shit relevant and related to the election. Every president is allowed to have fun. Obama has a fantasy basketball league. Does that make him unqualified?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh my shit they'll be caught in the crossfire and these people are so fucked in the head that they might directly target children yes.
These people?

Your prejudice is showing. :smh

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And also put out a lot of shit relevant and related to the election. Every president is allowed to have fun. Obama has a fantasy basketball league. Does that make him unqualified?
Obama trolling people in his fantasy league?