I am the happiest monkey in the world today.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Yeah cause they belittled him. Hell at least he's taking time to speak to individuals one on one.
That just shows what thin skin he has.....he Sue's people for making fun of his tiny hands.

This guy is going to be in charge of the world's largest military :fplam:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That just shows what thin skin he has.....he Sue's people for making fun of his tiny hands.

This guy is going to be in charge of the world's largest military :fplam:

Who the hell did he sue for making fun of his hands?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Religious conflict doesn't mean war.

Protestants and Catholics son....coexisted for centuries, never agreed and didn't like each other, but didn't result in violence until the 1960s.

And that was because Protestants didn't want independence for fear of a Catholic run Ireland.

Ok so how is war gonna solve it? Whoever wins will assert dominance. They're not gonna say "ok good fight. Let's coexist now"

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ok so how is war gonna solve it? Whoever wins will assert dominance. They're not gonna say "ok good fight. Let's coexist now"
Worked for America.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He sued the onion and bill Maher.

He did not sue the onion, he only threatened too. As far as Mather goes, it was cause Maher said he'd donate 5 million dollars to a charity if Trump proved he didn't descend from an orangutan. Trump proved it and Maher didn't pay up. It's not like trump had anything to lose by suing him and he dismissed the suit anyway.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Worked for America.

No it fucking didn't. The South put in Jim Crow laws that still restricted black rights after the civil war ended and Andrew Johnson did fuck all nothing to help that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No it fucking didn't. The South put in Jim Crow laws that still restricted black rights after the civil war ended and Andrew Johnson did fuck all nothing to help that.
Why would you care about Jim Crow laws? You already voted for a guy who has a chief strategist who's all for it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why would you care about Jim Crow laws? You already voted for a guy who has a chief strategist who's all for it.

Once again irrelevant. I was merely countering your point. And with that being said, you're grasping at straws. There's no way in hell Trump is going to put in any law that restricts black rights. He's all for helping black people with jobs.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Oh yeah, it worked for America. Guess all of my Native brothers and sisters can agree to that one. We certainly co-existed back then, right? I guess those who didn't conform to the rules got thrown into trailer parks on very small reservations.

"I know we have you Small Pox but we are going to let you live over here. That is until we need to force you off of your land, in which we allowed you to live on, even though it "was" your country, until we discover something else we want to take."

Yeah, we co-existed. Quite well....

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Sup G? I'm bout ta ball dis!

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Seems like fun. Well, I'm all tired from work, so I must depart for a while.

By the way Deezy, Margaret Sanger hated black people and felt they should be eliminated. Why do you think the majority of abortion clinics in America are in minority neighborhoods or within walking distance. Read up on people rather than what people tell you. Also, if you dig deep enough, you will find Clinton accepted a donation and endorsement from the KKK grand wizard. Also, Soros was a huge financial backer of her campaign. Yet Trump is the racist one.

CNN was also a huge financial backer of her campaign, so why wouldn't the media not tell one side of a story? I mean, who cares if it is missing key facts to mislead the public?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well it's been good debating with ya Deezy. Swamps I love you lol. Good night.