I am the happiest monkey in the world today.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah, I went and filed my income taxes today. I hadn't done them since I was 18, so I had to file 6 years worth. Got back $7500.

What should I do with it? I could save it but that seems counter intuitive.

And considerably less fun.

oneofakind

Reaction score
give me your email address and ill tell you my home address and you can just mail it to me.

v1-power

Reaction score
man go to vegas its always fun there

The A-man

Reaction score
Yeah, I went and filed my income taxes today. I hadn't done them since I was 18, so I had to file 6 years worth. Got back $7500.
See if you can us it to put togther an army or something so you take over the damned planet!:p :D :cool:

....but leave my anime chick out of this mess.

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Damn monk, that's crazy! How could you not file ur taxes for 6 years! Jesus! LMAO! If you want the downright boring opinion, you could go to your bank and invest in a CD gain interest become a millionaire and share the wealth. OR if you wanna blow it in one place, I'm pretty sure that Vince will give you Big Dick Johnson for half price! lol jk! Dude, down payment on a car!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Damn monk, that's crazy! How could you not file ur taxes for 6 years! Jesus! LMAO! If you want the downright boring opinion, you could go to your bank and invest in a CD gain interest become a millionaire and share the wealth. OR if you wanna blow it in one place, I'm pretty sure that Vince will give you Big Dick Johnson for half price! lol jk! Dude, down payment on a car!

That would require me to know how to drive.

I've never driven before in my life. :eek:

As of right now there is a monster television with my name on it and its damned tempting.

That and a new computer.

Oh but I am def buying a snake. For sure.

Soulpower

PS3 PS3 PS3!! Also fall to the temptation of the WWE... The Marine, The Marine, The Marine, The Mariiiiiiiiiiiiine... .Starting John Cena.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
PS3 PS3 PS3!! Also fall to the temptation of the WWE... The Marine, The Marine, The Marine, The Mariiiiiiiiiiiiine... .Starting John Cena.

That's part of the reason I want the TV. Wrestling, DVD's and Video games.

KassidyX

Reaction score
^^^ i would chose the same thing plus a plane ticket so manda can be with me

NooDLE

Reaction score
MonkeyStyle, I think you should buy your snake. Then buy a puppy. Hit the puppy with a bat and tie its legs up. Then hangs the puppy from the ceiling by its legs. Now let your snake go to work. Preferably buy an anaconda of some sort.

just an idea

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
Never driven before? And you are HOW OLD?! As for the snake I would HIGHLY advise an Albino Python! Those snakes are SOOOOOOOOO kickass! But if not, then PS3 w/Gears of War, if you like being addicted to games that possess your soul **cough** Kassidy **cough**!

KassidyX

Reaction score
^^^ gears is only for the 360 ... monkey we live a few states apart

Truth

Reaction score
Screw the snake buy a Liger, now that'll show the neighborhood whos boss.

MJ807

Reaction score
How can you have never driven..... But but a two monkeys a male and a female and then have an army of Monkeys take over the world. Well thats what I would do.