I am the happiest monkey in the world today.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Then why did she win the popular vote by two million over Trump?

Hillbillies shouldn't have more riding power than people living in big cities.

Electoral college is outdated as fuck.

The Fuck?

You seriously want to roll that way?

And why would city folk have more say?

The electoral college is that way so states are represented fairly. So New York and California can't determine everything(as they have the most people).

What an asinine thing to say. Like all poor folk voted for Hillary.

Also about the emails...of course "nothing" came from them. That's exactly what was supposed to happen.

You think the FBI or anyone in this administration was going to let that become a serious issue?

I really can't believe you're defending her like this. She lost the election because no one liked her or believed her.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sure we can take on refugees but obviously there will still be mass civilian casualties. And you say we need to get out of the Middle East. Guess why we're there. Obama. Hillary wants to stay there and Trump wants to get out so basically you agree with Trump.
Obama is still trying to clean up the mess left from the Bush administration, do you not remember them invading Iraq and Afghanistan?

Obama used drones in Libya, not boots on the ground.

People like to put the blame on Hillary for 4 deaths in Benghazi.....what about the 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan? Wheres the blame for Bush and Cheney?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Obama is still trying to clean up the mess left from the Bush administration, do you not remember them invading Iraq and Afghanistan?

Obama used drones in Libya, not boots on the ground.

People like to put the blame on Hillary for 4 deaths in Benghazi.....what about the 4,486 U.S. soldiers died in Iraq and 2,345 U.S. soldiers died in Afghanistan? Wheres the blame for Bush and Cheney?

I never tried to defend Bush. I agree he fucked up. And ok Obama is trying to clean it up by keeping troops there. You just said you wanted troops out but now you're justifying keeping them in. Pick a side.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The Fuck?

The electoral college is that way so states are represented fairly. So New York and California can't determine everything(as they have the most people).

Also about the emails...of course "nothing" came from them. That's exactly what was supposed to happen.

You think the FBI or anyone in this administration was going to let that become a serious issue?

I really can't believe you're defending her like this. She lost the election because no one liked her or believed her.

With all due respect, this is my debate. I appreciate the help though but let me do this on my own. It's been like 2 hours lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The Fuck?

Outdated concept that doesn't reflect the American landscape like it did in the 1800s.

Also, not believing Hillary, but taking Trump at face value? Not buying it.

It's strictly a party partisan vote.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I never tried to defend Bush. I agree he fucked up. And ok Obama is trying to clean it up by keeping troops there. You just said you wanted troops out but now you're justifying keeping them in. Pick a side.
I didn't say I wanted them to stay....when did I ever say that?

I'm the one saying get them the fuck out.

Don't strawman me.

Also Obama pulled the majority of troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 2010.

Last edited:

Drew

Reaction score
Who's taking Trump at face value?

Neither one was a good option. Like trying to pick which pile of shit smelled better.

Once again, no idea why you're making out like some horrible mistake was made and some "stupid rednecks" decided the election.

I'll leave it to you sabertooth. Just been sick and tired of all this rhetoric by both sides.

But I specially hate when people disparage where I come from with stupid "hillbilly" type generalizations.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't say I wanted them to stay....when did I ever say that?

I'm the one saying get them the fuck out.

Don't strawman me.

And I argued that Obama has kept them in and Hillary would do the same thing but you countered with "Obama is trying to clean up the mess" so it sounds like you think it's ok.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Who's taking Trump at face value?

Neither one was a good option. Like trying to pick which pile of shit smelled better.

Once again, no idea why you're making out like some horrible mistake was made and some "stupid rednecks" decided the election.

I'll leave it to you sabertooth. Just been sick and tired of all this rhetoric by both sides.

But I specially hate when people disparage where I come from with stupid "hillbilly" type generalizations.

I get it and thanks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And I argued that Obama has kept them in and Hillary would do the same thing but you countered with "Obama is trying to clean up the mess" so it sounds like you think it's ok.
He withdrew the majority of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2010

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Taking all troops out and letting the inevitable happen is easier than prolonging it.

American intervention hasn't worked since world war 2.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Taking all troops out and letting the inevitable happen is easier than prolonging it.

American intervention hasn't worked since world war 2.

It's not about what's easy. It's about what's right.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So if he withdrew them then what in gods name are you arguing
You're the one who brought it up, I'm the one saying Obama went with drones.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It's not about what's easy. It's about what's right.
What's right? Enforcing borders that everyone there doesn't recognize because it doesn't reflect their cultural ones?

Forcing religious factions to live together without taking their centuries of conflict into consideration?