Hug It Out Bitches

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Lately this section has just been one big jumble fuck of bitching and complaining, and it needs to stop. I've cleaned up the section, deleted a ton of off topic threads, and new rules are coming from Creative. The Fed is suppose to be fun and lately it really hasn't so everyone take a step back and actually enjoy the great work the creative team has done and lets work on building this thing up.

There's now a section for old RP (BattleZone Archive) and the ACW Interactive section has been cleaned up and should be used as a section to act IN CHARACTER ONLY, post some extra RP's for fun, talk shows whatever just a fun thing to build up your character a bit more.

Time to get back and track and stop acting like a bunch of 1 year old girls :BD4:

Reactions: 1 person

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
:Clap: apparently we don't have a hug emote

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Everything happens when I'm not here. Maybe thats a good thing.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Okay find a room... we won't have that happening in ACW... but for some reason if you two were chicks it'd be fine... but I probably shouldn't of said that so I'ma stop talking :D

The Nicker

Reaction score
Ben, your white-knighting isn't exactly going to fix the problem. When you mute people, and do not allow them to voice their opinion on things, you are only making them more irritated. That's why it is good to express yourself and air out the dirty laundry, because it will pile up and THEN you will really see a problematic situation unfold.

and deleting people's posts; do you mean you moved them to a trash folder? Why can't you make a section made specifically for arguing or venting so anyone who does have a problem with someone else can at least post about it, for anyone who wants to read it, as well as allowing someone even when they are pissed off to add to the site's overall post count. The site makes profit as well as the individual posting or venting, and it keeps it all out of the e-fed section, and works toward keeping people in a positive state of mind.

Ben

Reaction score
Ben, your white-knighting isn't exactly going to fix the problem. When you mute people, and do not allow them to voice their opinion on things, you are only making them more irritated. That's why it is good to express yourself and air out the dirty laundry, because it will pile up and THEN you will really see a problematic situation unfold.

and deleting people's posts; do you mean you moved them to a trash folder? Why can't you make a section made specifically for arguing or venting so anyone who does have a problem with someone else can at least post about it, for anyone who wants to read it, as well as allowing someone even when they are pissed off to add to the site's overall post count. The site makes profit as well as the individual posting or venting, and it keeps it all out of the e-fed section, and works toward keeping people in a positive state of mind.

I didn't mute anyone, the section looked like shit with everyone arguing over stupid shit, not very appealing to new members. A rant/vent section has never worked and caused way more problems than any good so we won't be adding that either. People just need to relax, take a deep breath and realize this is all for fun and not take it so serious, that was the point of all of this.

PY.

Reaction score
I'll never understand the point of buggin' out on people on a forum.. Some people act like someone killed their dog.