• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hey now, you're still like the 1 person on this site with no red marks, despite you refusing to correct grammar since we're all just too far gone... Shame, shame. No wonder you've been exiled.

The new and improved DMH Subforum. Now not only full of love, but STD-free. :yay:
STD free? :yes: I thought there wasn't a cure.

Reactions: Rogue and Snowman1

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! My first red mark!! :why:

:upset:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fx1S4lJ.gif

IT BEGIN TO SAVE YOU!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll take over, GN. :smug:

*begins

+ a bunch of lower case letters

+ something pertaining to the pronoun "it"

+ us needing saving from the first place

... no wonder you just gave up. :lol1:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
So....is this Random Hero person just going around and disliking or disagreeing with every post on this thread (except his own)?

Get this CM bullshit Punk talk out of my goddamn thread you mouth breathing dolts

For a guy who doesn't care about CM Punk, you spend a lot of time concerned about the people who like him. I'm just sayin'.

I love you, though....not as much as I love @GrammarNazi82 and @Snowman or anything, but still.

wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So....is this Random Hero person just going around and disliking or disagreeing with every post on this thread (except his own)?

For a guy who doesn't care about CM Punk, you spend a lot of time concerned about the people who like him. I'm just sayin'.

I love you, though....not as much as I love @GrammarNazi82 and @Snowman or anything, but still.

wk
I'm not even sure I can dislike my posts.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not even sure anybody here dislikes Orton, it's just there's isn't enough to like about him given his position in the company.
It's insane WWE brass got butt-hurt because Ziggs said he'd glad whip Orton's a** in an alley.
They're protecting a cat who's one strike away from unemployment (publicly), yet is unmotivated and ran away from the call of duty.

What is there to like about Randy Orton, honestly? What qualities does he bring that warrant his spot?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dislike Orton. If i wanted to be bored to death I'd watch that shitty pbs auction show.

Reactions: Snowman1