• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
wah wah i don't watch raw so i'm going to tell everyone on a wrestling forum. tit.
You are Blue dude. This thread was made to discuss how lame Cena and Orton are. nobody watches wrestling here, nobody gives a fuck.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There's no reason to take it from him. He has a year to cash it in unlike the rules for the championships that state you'll be stripped of the title if you don't defend them at least once every thirty days. And until more detailed reports come out, we don't know for sure if he'll eve be missing any time.

That rule doesn't even apply any more, does it? Seems like one of those things where they only say it to move a plot forward, kinda like when Primo and Epico lost their chance at the tag titles because "they didn't use their rematch within a month" or whatever. Or currently on NXT when Breeze won a title shot and can "cash it in whenever"

Do you think wrestling - at least WWE as people expect anything from TNA - needs a firm set of rules?

And Rollins is gonna keep that briefcase and cash in and it's gonna be the greatest day ever!!!!!! <3

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, yeah, Raw isn't very good. I missed the first hour, then was bored for most of it except the Jericho promo (and Bo was fun too), and I was waiting for Flair to come out and cut that promo Dolph's said he'd cut and challenge Cena for a World title match. When Flair just went there, sucked Cena off and that was it I went to bed.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That rule doesn't even apply any more, does it? Seems like one of those things where they only say it to move a plot forward, kinda like when Primo and Epico lost their chance at the tag titles because "they didn't use their rematch within a month" or whatever. Or currently on NXT when Breeze won a title shot and can "cash it in whenever"

Do you think wrestling - at least WWE as people expect anything from TNA - needs a firm set of rules?

And Rollins is gonna keep that briefcase and cash in and it's gonna be the greatest day ever!!!!!! <3

I think Stephanie mentioned to Daniel Bryan on Raw or at Payback about how it's been almost thirty days since he last defended the title. It was kind of arbitrary on her part since I'm pretty sure it's been years since that was actually used as an excuse to strip someone or force them into a title defense. But 'arbitrary' is what WWE's rules have been for at least a decade and a half (rules were nearly always logical and precise in the old days, but there's been a very fickle, pick-and-choose mentality with them since the Attitude Era.)

As for my personal view on it, I feel some of the more simpler and easy-to-enforce rules (like whether or not you can eliminate yourself from the Royal Rumble match or be eliminated by someone who isn't even in the match) should be set in stone, but on the whole, I don't mind rules being changed or tweaked just to fit a current angle. I normally prefer for things to be as logical and cogent as possible, but there's already a large set of inconsistencies that you accept when you watch wrestling anyway, and I can see why rules (which by definition put restraints on things) wouldn't be an exception. You can take almost any rule and come up with good finishes for matches or good twists in angles by looking at different sides of it, so it doesn't bother me much when they flip back and forth with most of them, really.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well, yeah, Raw isn't very good. I missed the first hour, then was bored for most of it except the Jericho promo (and Bo was fun too), and I was waiting for Flair to come out and cut that promo Dolph's said he'd cut and challenge Cena for a World title match. When Flair just went there, sucked Cena off and that was it I went to bed.
Wow people complaining about Flair putting over Cena??

Who needs to be put over more than Cena? Hello, he IS the face of the company!

Reactions: Leo C

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Wow people complaining about Flair putting over Cena??

Who needs to be put over more than Cena? Hello, he IS the face of the company!
True. What the hell was I thinking? It's not like everyone knows who Cena is; I mean, Reigns, Ambrose, these guys have been around 4 eva and no one can stand them anymore, gotta spotlight them young stars Cena, Orton and Kane !!!!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
- As Ryan reported earlier on the site, Seth Rollins may have been injured during his match in the main event of WWERAW on Monday night. In an updated, Rollins is fine and was just doing a really good job of selling the injury. WWE made sure not to show Rollins on camera after the bump he took outside of the ring.

Source: Wrestle World

All is right with the world.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True. What the hell was I thinking? It's not like everyone knows who Cena is; I mean, Reigns, Ambrose, these guys have been around 4 eva and no one can stand them anymore, gotta spotlight them young stars Cena, Orton and Kane !!!!
Bro Orton is like 32 years old. He will be around for at least 10 more years. Expect 20+ world title reigns from him and for WWE to mention him alongside HBK and Taker as the all time greats when he hangs them up.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on watching RAW. Cena main eventing vs Orton with Ric Flair randomly around?
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Monopoly+nikka_60be72_4989583.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We need to keep tabs on who's taking a break from watching WWE, and how positive they are about the product, because you just know VKM is looking upon us all with the Eye of Sauron from above Titan Tower and knowing when we start watching again.

Like if CrayJ who's always positive about the product comes back, then AJ and Jericho will show up. Then Senhor tries to watch again and he gets treated to Sheamus vs The Miz. :facepalm1:
(Also @Crayo had to be watching again because of how that match finished. WWE loves him. Who couldn't? :ksi:)

Meanwhile D'Z and GN accidentally flip on the main event and get treated to Orton having Cena in a headlock followed by Rollins getting hurt. You two just need to avoid WWE altogether.

I wonder what would happen if any of us other avid watchers took a break? How about you, Brad?

Personally Leo C and I should take a break for a while just to see what happens when we come back. We may be negative as hell, but this product is such an addiction to us that we've become numb to all their stupid shit, so Vince is like "Dougie and that one Brazilian Ninja Turtle are watching again? How shall we make them suffer?" and we'll just have our troll faces on like "Yep... we've been through it all..." :dawg:

But what if they suddenly like us? The sky's the limit! Maybe Backlund will announce Sheamus vs IC Champ Bo Dallas in a "Winner and Loser Lose Their Belts Forever" match, with special referee Batista who tears his quad running to the ring.

WAIT. @Wacokid27! Your ultra-positive self should go away for a little while! You're always willing to defend the current product so they have to really like you... so when you come back... SO WILL CM PUNK!!!!!!!1!1!!!11!

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Word from backstage at last night's RAW is that Seth Rollins is fine and is not injured. A source said Rollins was just selling the knee injury from the main event and doing a good job of it. It was noted that it was suspicious how WWE kept the cameras off Rollins when he went down.

Source- http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2129747-seth-rollins-injury-updates-on-wwe-stars-knee-and-return

Is it true? Who knows until we see Rollins again I guess.
Aren't you aware? Hulk Hogan shredded his back slamming Andre the Giant at WM3.
That next day, he was wrestling in Japan.
Brock Lesnar bent his grill on mat after botching a Shooting Star Press at WM 19. The next night, the cat worked.

All I'm saying, is, anything below the cat's stem is gonna be slapped with a band-aid.
Crushing all the digits in your wheel won't get you time off. Unless it's the head or the spine, you go out and burn the next night.