• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Aren't you aware? Hulk Hogan shredded his back slamming Andre the Giant at WM3.
That next day, he was wrestling in Japan.
Brock Lesnar bent his grill on mat after botching a Shooting Star Press at WM 19. The next night, the cat worked.

All I'm saying, is, anything below the cat's stem is gonna be slapped with a band-aid.
Crushing all the digits in your wheel won't get you time off. Unless it's the head or the spine, you go out and burn the next night.

The injury might be kayfabe as a way of giving Hunter no other choice than to resort to Plan C (i.e. Paul Heyman bringing in Brock Lesnar to dethrone John Cena.)

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
WAIT. @Wacokid27! Your ultra-positive self should go away for a little while! You're always willing to defend the current product so they have to really like you... so when you come back... SO WILL CM PUNK!!!!!!!1!1!!!11!

Is that all it would take? Because I probably won't be watching Raw the night after Battleground (won't have the cable connected in the house until at least Tuesday). So, he'll be back Monday.

Aren't you aware? Hulk Hogan shredded his back slamming Andre the Giant at WM3..

Hulk Hogan slammed Andre at WM3????? Why doesn't he ever talk about it?????

wk

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Hulk Hogan slammed Andre at WM3????? Why doesn't he ever talk about it?????

wk

Savvy. The best thing about that is every time he does tell it, Andre gets larger in each story.
Last I checked (randomly brought up during a TNA broadcast), Andre was 700 lbs.
Before that, Hogan had actually lifted Andre over his head.

Hogan is the best. He's the most humble, unassuming and gracious cat walking the face of the earth.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Get this CM bullshit Punk talk out of my goddamn thread you mouth breathing dolts

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You lads need to cool your jets

Orton is the one putting your lads over. You lot are such marks. Orton is stiching you up like a kipper, making you boo him, well guess what??????/ that is what a good heel does

run it through your greymatter

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Close this thread and ban D'Z from making new ones imo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Damn you people and your disagrees! :lol1:

Hey now, you're still like the 1 person on this site with no red marks, despite you refusing to correct grammar since we're all just too far gone... Shame, shame. No wonder you've been exiled.

The new and improved DMH Subforum. Now not only full of love, but STD-free. :yay:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hey now, you're still like the 1 person on this site with no red marks, despite you refusing to correct grammar since we're all just too far gone... Shame, shame. No wonder you've been exiled.

The new and improved DMH Subforum. Now not only full of love, but STD-free. :yay:

:lol1: I know, right? I had to ease up on my grammar policing duties. Boo exile. :okay:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We ran off Gohan and exiled him off to the fantasy league so the amount of bad grammar in here has lessened a good 95%. Can you come visit us every now and then, then? :please: