How the fuck you supposed to shave pubes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

That's not a bad idea, but I only have 1 atm, and it's a cheap one and for my face. No way it's going down there. Plus, I don't know that I'd get able to trim them down far enough for it not to pull and hurt too if I did use and electric one.

Wrestling Station

there is the soft cut electric razors. That is, after using the ordinary one, you can apply this to remove the small hair tips that are on the skin surface. It trims them so to speak.

Wrestling Station

lol

Why are you shaving your pubes? Who's the blind monstrosity shacking up with you? :D
If you live in a bloody hell weather, then you will chop off a limb just to reduce the amount of blood flow in your body to feel cooler >_> so why not chop off excess body hair?
Also, if I keep the hair, I would imagine Tarzan would be using it to transport from one nut to the other >_> I Def. not wanting to hear his yelling while having a good sleep.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So do you even use scissors beforehand or what?

Nah, not even necessary anymore. Though for the longest time I did use scissors. If you're using it for the first time you may wanna give a trim if you haven't already.

And I just want to try it. See how it feels.

All of it completely gone is weird. Like really weird.

PeepShow

And I'm going back to school this coming Sunday, so if I did order it now, it probably wouldn't be here before I left. Any other short term solutions? >_>