How the fuck you supposed to shave pubes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

If you live in a bloody hell weather, then you will chop off a limb just to reduce the amount of blood flow in your body to feel cooler >_> so why not chop off excess body hair?
Also, if I keep the hair, I would imagine Tarzan would be using it to transport from one nut to the other >_> I Def. not wanting to hear his yelling while having a good sleep.

Ugh, shaving your pubes would make it worse. Sweaty junk along with the razor burn from shaving!? Recipe for disaster my friend.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
But again, stretch out the skin and be very, very careful. Heavy lather.

noumenon

Right, go with the Mach 4, so when it does cut you're sure to take off your scrotum in a single swipe rather than 10.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Right, go with the Mach 4, so when it does cut you're sure to take off your scrotum in a single swipe rather than 10.

lol

Yeah, that's the other thing. If you do slip and cut your scrotum it will bleed a lot. Same thing if you have actual cock hairs.

Wrestling Station

lol

Yeah, that's the other thing. If you do slip and cut your scrotum it will bleed a lot. Same thing if you have actual cock hairs.
did you have that beard of yours made of your pubis by any chance? lol :p

Beer

Go free and don't ever shave.

Butrly, just trim every now and then.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
LMFAO How did I miss this thread? There's something on this in GQ awhile ago, I'll search for you.

Ironically, I shaved mine today :)

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I can use a web cam and show you how to do it. I've never done it myself ( although I may get that one Monk posted) but I wouldn't tell you that.

Kinky.

Couldn't find the GQ article but one thing I do know, use an electric trimmer. Safer and easier.

Famou$ 187

lmao @ this thread,seriously. I never in my life would i thought i would see a thread about something like this where there is mostly dudes.

Wrestling Station

^so you're saying that you never shaved down there? oh, don't tell me its by nature the pubic hair looks just like whats on your head?! (cone shape) :shifty: