How the fuck you supposed to shave pubes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lol peepshow's attempt to kill this thread... psst its not going away!!:D

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
well... Idk... inquiring about pubes in a thread with alot of people who are goona give you some bullshit, at some point this is goona turn into a big joke you know that

PeepShow

I got some good enough answers though, so I could care less what happens now.

PeepShow

Not yet. The itching is starting to fade off rather slowly though. I may try trimming some more tomorrow or shaving downward like others have said (even though that sounds like it'd be rather difficult in many places, but w/e) and if it still itches afterwards, I'll just get some anti-itch cream from the store or whatnot.

Wordlife

sounds good (wow I can't believe this thread is so popular... yet its amazing!)

Just don't hurt yourself, you don't want your gf in the future to ask where lil ol' PeepShow went, cause you don't wanna tell em he magically disappeared in an accident now do ya?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Not yet. The itching is starting to fade off rather slowly though. I may try trimming some more tomorrow or shaving downward like others have said (even though that sounds like it'd be rather difficult in many places, but w/e) and if it still itches afterwards, I'll just get some anti-itch cream from the store or whatnot.

That was my idea:D

Wordlife

^sure fine, take all the credit there buddy boy :D

Just kidding...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Few days ago, Montana gave me the thumbs up.. already wrote a match to

noumenon

The funny part is going to be when he realizes the itching it herpes...not razor burn.