How the fuck you supposed to shave pubes?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its easy as hell for me, I just throw some shaving cream on there, enough to cover everything but my anaconda vise, and just grab a razor and shave it and make sure I stay away from the sack, hell you can even do your scrodum if you want, just be careful as hell, than just trim your sack hair with some scissors, if the itching is that bad, than just put some gold bond anti inch cream on your area for a few days and it will go away.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
oh-yeah...."SHAVE IN THE SHOWER"

water makes the process less pain full...plus, it's better then goin' Dry-Commando...

plus, with soap and shit, ya-can like make sure it ain't no lice down durr'(since blondes is filled wit' lice)....

but that's only if you're one of tha' people that take "REALLY" Long Showers(like 45 mins - 1hr.)

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Meh I dry shave with cream, always works great for me.. The water softens up the skin and makes cuts come alot easier

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea' it's easier to cut wit' water...

it's common sense homie...like ...work at da' cost-cutters and ...

well whatever...I'll shut up..."sorry."

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Im not talking about the hair Im talking about your skin,,, if the skin is slippery a blade can slide on skin, cutting you in your groin

KenFan4life

Reaction score
man ni'gga...hold up!

why tha' fuck we talkin' 'bout pubes fo?!

shit sounds gay...

I refuse to speak on tha' matter anymore , until peepshoe confirms that this is not a Prank/trick so that he can say "Ha-Ha! I o2ned you all by trickin' you all into talkin' 'bout trimmin' my man pubes! haha!"

cuz this is something pubeshow would try to do so he could do his little mod-trickery and shit...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

This is a manly thread imo

Just us guys talking about our pubes.

I braid mines when i'm sitting down on the toilet taking a shit.

C4

That was 3 days ago, and it's still fucking itching.

Ever tried rubbing everything off with ice?

That's going to stop the itching so you can continue with the method that suits you best (scissors, shaver, trimmer etc.)

There's still quite a bit of hair left though, which really sucks.

First get rid of the hair that is easily removable with whatever method you choose, use Ice for 5-10 seconds to get rid of the annoying itching. And then, to completely get rid of everything;

Use a full-body hair cleanser, you get it on Pharmacies and places like that.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well, um here's a serious answer.

Your supposed to shave downwards. The itching is 99% caused by in grown hairs left after shaving upwards with the razor. The only time itching should be inevitable, is the first time (noobs). Hope the serious answer, seriously helps you out.

Serially.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah now that you say that, I always shave downwards and I haven't had any itch since the first time I did it.

noumenon

First let me say....most ridiculous thread ever.

Second........ ^^ He's right.

I know most of you guys are probably pretty young. But trust me, just trim them up. Once you get older you'll realize that most girls don't want to feel like they're fucking a 12 year old.

PeepShow

Diesel, you seriously remind me of C4. IDK what it is, but FUCK.

Anyways, thanks for the HONEST answers.