Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

Daniel Bryan! said:
When you lose your job, become unemployed and go on benefits which they will probs scrap soon, come to me so I can laugh in your face while myself and everyone else is rich and you end up on the streets or in McDonalds.

Nowt wrong with working at Maccies. Know a mate who works there he says its a laugh.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I wish the station I worked for is long gone due to debts and fecking KEY 103 MAnchester etc.

But yeah thats what I wanted to do but never happened.

John Peel was like an idol if u know him?

That's a shame mate. Sucks how you were kicked out however at least the station failed afterwards lol.

Nah sorry don't know him. Take it he was a well known DJ?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Will people stop slagging McDs I'm on 22 grand a year not bad!

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Omg i F**cking hate slopes. I took advanced algebra 2 and still dont get most of the stuff i learned. I was taking Pre calc, but had to downgrade to advance algebra. My retention on this stuff is s*** even when i study the stuff, so you getting the answers is definitely not going to help. Just tell your teacher youre not understanding it, she/he will help you.

u better help me chockslamm the questions to hell

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
That's a shame mate. Sucks how you were kicked out however at least the station failed afterwards lol.

Nah sorry don't know him. Take it he was a well known DJ?

Radio 1 legend played everything from metal to rap to house to country just awesome!

look him up!

Paved the way for alternative shows on radio!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Nowt wrong with working at Maccies. Know a mate who works there he says its a laugh.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Not the best paying job, free Mcdonalds is quite good. It is a popular insults and I am ***** at insults lmao.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
When you lose your job, become unemployed and go on benefits which they will probs scrap soon, come to me so I can laugh in your face while myself and everyone else is rich and you end up on the streets or in McDonalds.

Psff sorry your at the bottom of the food chain

mark_htfc said:
Maybe use your fake ID, and get yourself down to the library and see what books you can find on the type of answers you need ;)

nah thats for partys homie

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
Psff sorry your at the bottom of the food chain

Thats comes from someone who has yet to learn bout life!

Reactions: Samalan

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
at least people who are working at mcdonalds are putting in work and not trying to get answers handed to them

:win::yes::win:

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
can someone give me teh answer plz? ;D

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
If you want the answer, go here: http://www.mymaths.co.uk/

You actually need a school to log in.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Or you'll end up like me, having to take on further education just to actually get a C/D in basic maths and english, and nothing else. Then get stuck in a dead-end job.

bitch plz :haha: my dad aint gonna let me fall to level of peasant life the worst job i can end up with is being some high class male whore

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
bitch plz :haha: my dad aint gonna let me fall to level of peasant life the worst job i can end up with is being some high class male whore

Sorry to say but your dad won't be around forever to do everything for you. You will have to get off your backside and actually work yourself.