Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Zev said:
idc about learning. I dont need to learn this s*** I'm already getting a manager position for a job wtf do I need to learn this I aint no military guy about to plot s*** on a map.
STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP
PLZ HELP

Get off my forums. You are the next RandySavage. LEARN YOUR BULLSHIT AND GET OVER THE 2 HOURS WORK TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING. STFU!

Seriously, learn the s***, even what you find unimportant, otherwise you'll end up a dishwasher beneath the guy making my big macs AND i'm serious man.

Do your work, if you need serious learning help pm me and ill help tutor, you just have to pay crayo so he has to admit im BITW and GOAT.

dood Im not a middle or low class kid. Im inheriting a huge position in a corporate job
that my dads gonna give me like i said I dont need this shit just the answer :haha:

wwerulesrkolover23 said:
I already showed you the steps on the first one, bro. Do the 2nd one yourself.

what the answer to the first one? ;3

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Sounds pretty cool actually, I thought you were going to say music tbh lol.

I did work for a local radio station at one point doing a late night show but got kicked off for not playing stuff in the charts and playing rock, drum n bass, metal, house etc

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I did work for a local radio station at one point doing a late night show but got kicked off for not playing stuff in the charts and playing rock, drum n bass, metal, house etc

STFU and help me

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zev said:
dood Im not a middle or low class kid. Im inheriting a huge position in a corporate job
that my dads gonna give me like i said I dont need this s*** just the answer :haha:

what the answer to the first one? ;3

You still aren't going to pass the class just by getting the answers on the HW. If you don't learn how to do it you will fail the test and fail the class

dumbass

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Cloud said:

Holy shit I never knew that? That sucks. Stuff from the charts is overplayed anyway.

Got any podcasts? Or will it be too long ago?

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
You still aren't going to pass the class just by getting the answers on the HW. If you don't learn how to do it you will fail the test and fail the class

dumbass

Hell nah homeie wtf I ain't gonna fail my teacher is someass bitch I can just tell the homegirls to shoot me the test answers. sorry im not a nerd like u guys that had to try alot -.-

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You are going to be a big success in life.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Holy s*** I never knew that? That sucks. Stuff from the charts is overplayed anyway.

Got any podcasts? Or will it be too long ago?

I wish the station I worked for is long gone due to debts and fecking KEY 103 MAnchester etc.

But yeah thats what I wanted to do but never happened.

John Peel was like an idol if u know him?

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
Hell nah homeie wtf I ain't gonna fail my teacher is someass bitch I can just tell the homegirls to shoot me the test answers. sorry im not a nerd like u guys that had to try alot -.-

When you lose your job, become unemployed and go on benefits which they will probs scrap soon, come to me so I can laugh in your face while myself and everyone else is rich and you end up on the streets or in McDonalds.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Zev, out of curiosity, how old are you?

13 or 14. If he's older that that it's shameful.