Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Zev said:
idc about learning. I dont need to learn this s*** I'm already getting a manager position for a job wtf do I need to learn this I aint no military guy about to plot s*** on a map.
STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP
PLZ HELP

Get off my forums. You are the next RandySavage. LEARN YOUR BULLSHIT AND GET OVER THE 2 HOURS WORK TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING. STFU!

Seriously, learn the shit, even what you find unimportant, otherwise you'll end up a dishwasher beneath the guy making my big macs AND i'm serious man.

Do your work, if you need serious learning help pm me and ill help tutor, you just have to pay crayo so he has to admit im BITW and GOAT.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
8x-y=3

Since 8x does not contain the variable to solve for, move it to the right-hand side of the equation by subtracting 8x from both sides.
-y=-8x+3

Multiply each term in the equation by -1.
-y*-1=-8x*-1+3*-1

Multiply -y by -1 to get y.
y=-8x*-1+3*-1

Simplify the right-hand side of the equation by multiplying out all the terms.
y=8x-3

To find the slope and y intercept, use the y=mx+b formula where m=slope and b is the y intercept.
y=mx+b

Using the y=mx+b formula, m=8 and b=-3.
m=8, b=-3

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Maybe its USA I know I did algebra but not this!

I never went to school, that was my point :haha:, left after year 10. I think I remember touching on this slightly, but then again, I supposedly do math totally wrong anyway, even with addition etc.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zev said:
Math sucks someone give me teh answer :yay:

Take it from me bro.. just getting the answers on HW won't get you shit in math class. You will have to learn it for the test or you are going to fail the course. I failed plenty of math classes in my day, you just have to suck it up and learn that shit.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
wwerulesrkolover23 said:
8x-y=3

Since 8x does not contain the variable to solve for, move it to the right-hand side of the equation by subtracting 8x from both sides.
-y=-8x+3

Multiply each term in the equation by -1.
-y*-1=-8x*-1+3*-1

Multiply -y by -1 to get y.
y=-8x*-1+3*-1

Simplify the right-hand side of the equation by multiplying out all the terms.
y=8x-3

To find the slope and y intercept, use the y=mx+b formula where m=slope and b is the y intercept.
y=mx+b

Using the y=mx+b formula, m=8 and b=-3.
m=8, b=-3

Yeah I was getting to that bit :urm:

Reactions: Matt

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
Zev said:
idc about learning. I dont need to learn this s*** I'm already getting a manager position for a job wtf do I need to learn this I aint no military guy about to plot s*** on a map.
STOP POSTING ON MY THREAD IF YOU AINT GONNA HELP
PLZ HELP

Get off my forums. You are the next RandySavage. LEARN YOUR BULLSHIT AND GET OVER THE 2 HOURS WORK TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING. STFU!

Seriously, learn the s***, even what you find unimportant, otherwise you'll end up a dishwasher beneath the guy making my big macs AND i'm serious man.

Do your work, if you need serious learning help pm me and ill help tutor, you just have to pay crayo so he has to admit im BITW and GOAT.

I make Big Macs with a degree just saying.

Zev

Jobber
Reaction score
stop getting offtopic ans help me teamwweforumsnet I just need two answers

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
What's your degree? Just feeling nosey tbh.

Performing Arts lmao

I used to act when younger but reality tv made it difficult to get work true story

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Homework HELP! [Algebra 1A]

Cloud said:
Performing Arts lmao

I used to act when younger but reality tv made it difficult to get work true story

Sounds pretty cool actually, I thought you were going to say music tbh lol.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2