Hogan Predicts 3.0 on Jan. 4th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I read the recaps every Tuesday and occasionally catch bits online. It's still shit.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Well let me tell ya something dude....the power of Hulkamania is going to come CRRRRUSHING down on TNA duuuuude. And once everyone sees that this *points at hand* is STILL where the power lies, I am going to take TNA to the sky DUUUUDE. And with me, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, and all my other bra's we're gonna take the war right to Vince's door. So whatcha gonna do, Vince McMahon, when HulkamaniaNA runs wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild on YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!??/

CenaMark54

Ratings will undoubtedly be higher than they normally are. The biggest question you hear about TNA is who could they bring in who would actually have an effect on ratings. Well Hogan is that person. He is one of the only proven draws in the history of professional wrestling.

A 3.0 is out of the question though. Not only will they be going head to head with the WWE, but most casual fans have no idea he even signed with TNA. You'd basically have to be a regular Spike TV viewer to even know.

I'd say around a 1.3 to 1.6

Personally, I'll tune into TNA that night just to see Hogan. The only reason I wouldn't would be if the WWE has The Rock guest host, or we get an Orton vs Cena title match.

Great One

That was actually pretty cool. I think that's the only time I enjoyed that RIVALRY!

PeepShow

The toss from Cena's FU position into the RKO on CAWdy was just fuckin awesome.

Travis40

Hogan is obviously fucking Blue.

and Peep, your sig makes me feel better about OU's chances against Stanford :D