Hogan Predicts 3.0 on Jan. 4th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

TNA should be happy just to compete with WWE on any basis. TNA will be down Team 3D, but Cena won't be on RAW. It should be real interesting.

This Guy

you know I was thinking during Impact they mentioned about Sting last time he talked to Dixie saying "You brought in Hogan" like Sting is now thinking about returning to TNA just because of Hogan. But since no one actually seems to know what Sting's status is, and since he has basically an open deal that he can basically walk out of at anytime, wouldn't it be something if Sting made a suprise return to the ring but in the WWE in the new year? Could you imagine if he was a suprise entrant in the Royal Rumble?

The far fetched theory is that since Jarrett is not actually under contract and no longer has no actual reason to still be there that WWE may actually push to bring Jarrett in for Jan 4th on Monday Night Raw.

Anyways I think TNA will do okay on the 4th, but I don't see Hogan being the saviour of TNA. I also think that eventually the WWE will announce there plans for the 4th and wouldn't be suprised if they do pull off the better show then Impact. I also think that if TNA does try to go head to head against Raw on a perminant basis, I think you will see the WWE crush TNA fast.

xtremebadass

you know I was thinking during Impact they mentioned about Sting last time he talked to Dixie saying "You brought in Hogan" like Sting is now thinking about returning to TNA just because of Hogan. But since no one actually seems to know what Sting's status is, and since he has basically an open deal that he can basically walk out of at anytime, wouldn't it be something if Sting made a suprise return to the ring but in the WWE in the new year? Could you imagine if he was a suprise entrant in the Royal Rumble?

The far fetched theory is that since Jarrett is not actually under contract and no longer has no actual reason to still be there that WWE may actually push to bring Jarrett in for Jan 4th on Monday Night Raw.

Anyways I think TNA will do okay on the 4th, but I don't see Hogan being the saviour of TNA. I also think that eventually the WWE will announce there plans for the 4th and wouldn't be suprised if they do pull off the better show then Impact. I also think that if TNA does try to go head to head against Raw on a perminant basis, I think you will see the WWE crush TNA fast.

I was sort of thinking of the same thing. The Lex Luger showing up on Nitro scenario kept running through my head thinking something like that would happen on Jan. 4. That would be SICK.

However I thought Jeff Hardy would show up on iMPACT! and just shit on the wrestling world.

This Guy

I doubt Hardy is going anywhere until this legal stuff is sorted out.

But yeah, I think WWE is going to have someone from TNA show up on the Jan 4th Raw...problem is unless its Sting, Angle or Jarrett no hardcore WWE fan is going to know or care, and truthfully I would prefer Sting or Jarrett. But Sting only short term to Mania against Taker, and Jarrett more for the short term as well just to have the founder of TNA in WWE. I don't care about other people like Stiener, Lashley, Nash and what not. I don't want them back in WWE.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hogan's setting his expectations WAY too high. 3.0? Don't see that happening. IF that were to happen and that's a big if, it'd be crazy. But TNA/Hogan are just banking on Hogan's name alone to be enough to compete with WWE. These names that Hogan are planning on bringing in better be some good one's and not some washed up has-beens. I do see him bringing in some guys that were on his tour though, Flair, Kennedy at least.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Shane McMahon shows up on Impact and says he left WWE in order to purchase TNA and how they are going to invade WWE programming.

I tink we ceen dis bfor!!!!!!

This Guy

Hogan's setting his expectations WAY too high. 3.0? Don't see that happening. IF that were to happen and that's a big if, it'd be crazy. But TNA/Hogan are just banking on Hogan's name alone to be enough to compete with WWE. These names that Hogan are planning on bringing in better be some good one's and not some washed up has-beens. I do see him bringing in some guys that were on his tour though, Flair, Kennedy at least.

Yeah I think Flair actually doesn't have a choice because of his buisness relationship with Hogan I think he pretty much works for Hogan now so if Hogan says jump, Flair has to say, "how high". Kennedy I could see as well. I keep hearing RVD but that I don't think will happen. Although I know RVD & Hogan are friends, RVD after his visit at BFG basically went on Radio Shows and said he wasn't really impressed. I've also heard Sid, but he apparently just got injured on an indy show.

C4

I'd go nuts if TNA gets more than 1.5.

I'd also go nuts if TNA gets less than 0.5.

:D

xtremebadass

I doubt Hardy is going anywhere until this legal stuff is sorted out.

But yeah, I think WWE is going to have someone from TNA show up on the Jan 4th Raw...problem is unless its Sting, Angle or Jarrett no hardcore WWE fan is going to know or care, and truthfully I would prefer Sting or Jarrett. But Sting only short term to Mania against Taker, and Jarrett more for the short term as well just to have the founder of TNA in WWE. I don't care about other people like Stiener, Lashley, Nash and what not. I don't want them back in WWE.

I would love to see Jarrett show up omg, just give the big FUCK YOU to the company he started but others are forcing him out of.

MizMasta3000

Hogan is getting so in over his head. How can he mold these guys into stardom? IDK how Hogan is going to "save" TNA

xtremebadass

Hogan is getting so in over his head. How can he mold these guys into stardom? IDK how Hogan is going to "save" TNA

Hulk Hogan's life is in such limbo right now he is going insane and he is taking it out on TNA. He is just blowing TNA way out of proportion.

MizMasta3000

This might actually hurt TNA. TNA never before wanted to jump right into waring with WWE. TNA has done a good job the past few years laying low while getting WWE's attention

noumenon

Okay so he apparently is talking out of ass with the ratings. But c'mon, anyone who thinks this one time thing is going to be bad for TNA is talking out of their asses as well. By now every wrestling fan knows Hogan is debuting in TNA. They're going to tune in regardless... whether they see a total train wreck or the best wrestling broadcast of the year is yet to be seen. It's still easily going to be TNA's highest rated show of the year and I for one am excited at the prospect of being able to once again hit the "last" button on my remote on a Monday night and flip between two wrestling shows.
Worst comes to worst Vince isn't an idiot, he knows people are going to be tuning in to see this so I'm sure we're going to get one hell of a RAW that night too.

Wrestling Station

thats more like 3 fingers up his ass!
TNA wouldn't get anything more than 1.5 and for him to say that he predicts they will get a 3 ratings I think he is a lunatic as who would actually watch a show full of washed out wrestlers and the storylines are written so badly? 1.5 would be their highest ever imo.